Always Rez Object Under The Land Group If Possible in SL Viewer?

Jaylinbridges

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It was added by TPVs and does not exist in the SL viewer at all. I knwo we have it in FS, I don't know the history of whether it started with us or one of the other TPVs, but either way it was never adopted by LL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beq Janus said:

It was added by TPVs and does not exist in the SL viewer at all. I knwo we have it in FS, I don't know the history of whether it started with us or one of the other TPVs, but either way it was never adopted by LL.

because we never offered it .. because it never comes up when we talk to LL .. because they never build/rez in SL on land deeded to a group on a non god mode account ... 

During Oz's last TPV in SL, I and a few others asked for his bear. He rezzed it on the ground in the middle of the TPV meeting area before he logged out, assuming we could just take a copy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 12:30 PM, Coffee Pancake said:

because we never offered it .. because it never comes up when we talk to LL .. because they never build/rez in SL on land deeded to a group on a non god mode account ... 

During Oz's last TPV in SL, I and a few others asked for his bear. He rezzed it on the ground in the middle of the TPV meeting area before he logged out, assuming we could just take a copy.

A Linden's prims don't stick regardless? I thought they did.

On 2/16/2022 at 12:30 PM, Coffee Pancake said:

Makes me think of game devs that use admin commands to make themselves max level, then tell people that the leveling experience is fine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.