help please..

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i saw something deemed .. i guess illegal now.. these days in second life, and i want to report it, but theres nothing in the 'submit a ticket' for it.. who can i go to, i dont mind emailing .. and i have a screen shot of it as well.. 

please help

4 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

i saw something deemed .. i guess illegal now.. these days in second life, and i want to report it, but theres nothing in the 'submit a ticket' for it.. who can i go to, i dont mind emailing .. and i have a screen shot of it as well.. 

please help

That's a bit vague, but if it's something "illegal" I assume it's something you'd be able to submit an AR for? I get if you don't want to come out and say whatever it was, but maybe a general idea could help us give more specific advice. Some of the categories for ARs are a bit broad, and sometimes we just have to pick our best guess even if it doesn't fit exactly -- that's why they allow for a written account of what's going on, so you should be able to explain what you saw and provide a screenshot of it through there.

You could also try contacting the owner of wherever it happened, whether that's the owner of the place it happened, or the owner of the sim/parcel/land maybe?

i was doing some window shopping on a site that shows what stores are selling like weekend sales and stuff, and well.. I thought linden labs got rid of all gatchas? .. and yet stores are still selling them? .. so many of my favorites had to close them under lindens new rules on gatchas and yet some stores are still selling them? .. I totally feel like a nark for posting it..but i find it super unfair for merchants that have done the right thing..

9 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

i was doing some window shopping on a site that shows what stores are selling like weekend sales and stuff, and well.. I thought linden labs got rid of all gatchas? .. and yet stores are still selling them? .. so many of my favorites had to close them under lindens new rules on gatchas and yet some stores are still selling them? .. I totally feel like a nark for posting it..but i find it super unfair for merchants that have done the right thing..

It is only against the TOS if they do NOT show you exactly what item you are buying. There are new versions of the machines that show you either the current item, or the current item along with the next few.  Those machines are fine.

If they truly are Gacha machines --- selling something without you knowing the exact item -- then I think it should be reported.  Pick any category that sounds good.

ETA:  I'd probably report it under "Inappropriate content or conduct for Region Rating"

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

There is a new non gacha gacha that is allowed that shows what you are getting and the next few items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.