Who's going to reflatten my purchased land, that's been raised & terraformed into my built Towne house while away?

ral61

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This the worst I've seen things happen in SL. My purchased land with built Towne house, is now "flooded" with raised terraformed land. 

It happened while away & logged off. When I login on 12/28/21, I find the gross happening had taken place, like from "behind-the-back".

Who's going to terraform flatten repair the land I've built on?   Two attachments dated should know the difference of corruption of land while away.

Frontside of Townhouse  Updated-4-2-20.PNG

Raised Land while Away, to return on-12-28-21.PNG

• Haha 2

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, ral61 said:

This the worst I've seen things happen in SL. My purchased land with built Towne house, is now "flooded" with raised terraformed land. 

It happened while away & logged off. When I login on 12/28/21, I find the gross happening had taken place, like from "behind-the-back".

Who's going to terraform flatten repair the land I've built on?   Two attachments dated should know the difference of corruption of land while away.

Frontside of Townhouse  Updated-4-2-20.PNG

Raised Land while Away, to return on-12-28-21.PNG

Well, you left "edit terrain" checked in the land options.. So you only have yourself to blame. 

6794104faa90f5b85f43aa67e7866c9f.png

You have left your land wide open to griefers. Build, object entry and edit terrain is all on. 

ETA you might want to uncheck the "see and chat with avatars in this parcel" as well, nobody wants to see you doing the deed. Most sims have that as a rule. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

It's really no big deal...might take you all of five minutes to fix it. Just run the tool over the land in flatten mode once you get a spot the right height. Walla! done.

Then do what everyone else said to do.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.