Latex clothing for women - Legacy free body?

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm helping someone upgrade to mesh without spending a whole lot of money, guiding her to the free Legacy body and Genus head etc. She currently wears old latex system clothing of poor quality. I was wondering if anyone knew of any latex stuff that is either BOM of high quality, or mesh that is rigged to the free Legacy body. Shiny leather might work too. Oh and while I am here, matching shoes / boots for that body too? Thanks!

If your friend isn't fixed on using the free TMP Classic meshbody, get them to try for the free Lucybody (Lucy Shoes) Atennea body via Midnight Mania board it works with Maitreya for clothes/boots Slink for shoes as long as you set the feet to approx. 25. you'll find mesh latex wear easier to shop for. with TMP classic your best bet is turning on BoM and using system layers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[De'Vil] offers good variety of latex mesh clothing at very affordable like the ones you are in search of, boots, gloves, bodies, dresses, etc. but I'm not sure whether it had TMP support. I remember some of the last products I checked were made only for Maitreya but it's worth a shot. Sadly latex wear is type of fashion that is not exactly standard part of our daily SL wear and requires to reach a bit deeper in your pockets.

You can also check at Aurora, Hugo's Design, AtaMe, VoluptasVirtualis, Charazad, [ABV], Meow Fetish, etc(I don't recall the rest but there are more!) for more clothing as they are one of the largest stores for latex fashion that I know of and I've seen their products supporting TMP. Be warned that some of those stores are not exactly for low budget ☺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.