Outfit

alena Dotcheva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all you wonderful Second Life Beautiful People. I have question and it frustrating on flikr when some people cant pit names of there outfits down so others that may like them can go get buy them and more so when you ask person wearing it ignores your IM's which i can understand some maybe busy etc in real time. but can anyone tell me creator this outfit and boots ty and much appreciated alot <3

leather.PNG

I am afraid I do not recognize this outfit so cannot help with your question,  but I can comment on your comment:  

3 hours ago, alena Dotcheva said:

it frustrating on flikr when some people cant pit names of there outfits down

This picture may not be from the person who made the outfit, it might just be from someone who purchased it and wanted to post a flickr pic just for fun.  You can see who posted the picture in flickr, so you can take down his or her name and contact them in SL, and ask about the outfit that way.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alena Dotcheva said:

Hello all you wonderful Second Life Beautiful People. I have question and it frustrating on flikr when some people cant pit names of there outfits down so others that may like them can go get buy them and more so when you ask person wearing it ignores your IM's which i can understand some maybe busy etc in real time. but can anyone tell me creator this outfit and boots ty and much appreciated alot ❤️

leather.PNG

You can also message them on flickr and ask about the outfit.  I don't bother mentioning what I'm wearing in my pictures but I'm more than happy to answer someone's question if they ask.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can also message them on flickr and ask about the outfit.  I don't bother mentioning what I'm wearing in my pictures but I'm more than happy to answer someone's question if they ask.

Sometimes yes that is true but not always case any outfits in past i liked someone been wearing messaged them on flikr and never gotten that answer at all. ive searched all known creators including top latex stores i couldnt find even marketplace no such luck :(

No clue where the outfit is from, unfortunately. But I'd like to add that a lot of people don't dare put credits on their pictures, as Flickr is infamous for banning accounts that they perceive to be advertising without being a Pro account. Sometimes even having a link to a blog page where you have the credits can get you shut down. As for sending messages on Flickr .. They're very easy to miss. Especially if you log in to 100+ notifications because someone decided to fave every picture in your portfolio and comment on half of them, and followed/unfollowed you 8 times in 24 hours because they urgently want you to notice and re-follow them.

Some people have their in-world contact details on their 'about' tab, if it isn't evident by their username - sending them an IM or NC might be better.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 10:27 PM, alena Dotcheva said:

Sometimes yes that is true but not always case any outfits in past i liked someone been wearing messaged them on flikr and never gotten that answer at all. ive searched all known creators including top latex stores i couldnt find even marketplace no such luck :(

Well, a lot of people use Flickr privately because they enjoy sharing pictures and being creative. Not every user on Flickr is a blogger, not everyone has to write down which items they wear. If you write to these people privately, it's a nice gesture if they tell you.

I also use my Flickr 99% privately, if you ask me nicely about an item, I usually answer too. But there are also so bold people who want a whole outfit, the hair, the skin, your AO and, if you like, the data of your self-made shape. All of this did usually cost hours of searching And adjusting and they want all of this, preferably immediately and free of charge. If not you are mean and some Bad words 🤣.

Edited by CoraxCorv
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CoraxCorv said:

But there are also so bold people who want a whole outfit, the hair, the skin, your AO and, if you like, the data of your self-made shape. All of this did usually cost hours of searching And adjusting and they want all of this, preferably immediately and free of charge. If not you are mean and some Bad words 🤣.

This is so true, I have run into it many times..  I use Flickr to showcase my new clothing designs, and I always put where you can find it either an event or at the main store in the description.  But I still get ladies wanting those things I really do not plan to share, like my shape, etc.  Gotta be diplomatic in those cases lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

This is so true, I have run into it many times..  I use Flickr to showcase my new clothing designs, and I always put where you can find it either an event or at the main store in the description.  But I still get ladies wanting those things I really do not plan to share, like my shape, etc.  Gotta be diplomatic in those cases lol. 

Just like that. And sometimes people even ask me to go shopping with them, if I have the time I do that too, but then some don't listen, don't feel like trying out demos and don't feel like going into several shops to combine things. Then I am sometimes rudely addressed that I should simply give them the MP links, they then just buy it. Or I ask what style they like, casual, sexy, a little bit goth, ... "I dont know, surprise me" - Then In choose Something "Nah thats not good" What Else so you like? "Idk, Something normal" So U TP them to a Casual Shop "Thats Boring" ... And so on. I swear to God, Sometimes im about to bite a big chunk Out of my Keyboard 🤣

It's like they want you to just snap your fingers and their avatars *in a magical way* look good without these people having to contribute anything.

Edited by CoraxCorv
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.