Lelutka Evo X

Jade Tachikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Anyone see the new Lelutka head at the Legacy Fair?

It looks like it would be really good for anyone looking to make an anime look..

I tried it out yesterday and for me It looks too young for my styles, but figured I would mention it here..

Also the legacy bodies are half price and both the bodies and head are in the same vendor stand..

The head is called Lelutka Prim.

Yup! I saw Prim when they announced it a few days ago on Discord. It's sooooooo cuuuuuuute and would make an adorable elf or fairy avie, but I'm NOT buying any heads unless they do a sale. I'm so spoiled with that now. 😂Besides, I still have my eye on Ora and Noa and Milan and and and.

I was wondering if Legacy bodies would be on sale. That's good that they are. I peeked at Seraphim but didn't see them listed. Still haven't gone to the event yet because I'm sitting on my wallet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yup! I saw Prim when they announced it a few days ago on Discord. It's sooooooo cuuuuuuute and would make an adorable elf or fairy avie, but I'm NOT buying any heads unless they do a sale. I'm so spoiled with that now. 😂Besides, I still have my eye on Ora and Noa and Milan and and and.

I was wondering if Legacy bodies would be on sale. That's good that they are. I peeked at Seraphim but didn't see them listed. Still haven't gone to the event yet because I'm sitting on my wallet.

On Seraphim it's under Fairs and One-Time Events.

I'm not buying any heads either.. I'm still really happy with My Lilly head.. The most I will buy now unless there is something really good in heads or bodies is, skins.. I'm always looking at skins..

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

ETA: I just looked and they also have it under the events section now,where they didn't have it there yesterday..

I'm not buying any heads either.. I'm still really happy with My Lilly head.. The most I will buy now unless there is something really good in heads or bodies is, skins.. I'm always looking at skins..

13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Oh yup I found the event listing but didn't see Legacy actually listed as a vendor. Silly me should've assumed if they were hosting they'd do a discount, but stranger things have happened, lol.

Lilly's really versatile, too! I use her exclusively on my alt and occasionally on Aya, depending on my mood. I'm alwayyyys looking at skins, too. That's the main benefit with Evo X at least - you can fit pretty much every new release. My poor Catwa HDPro is still on the struggle bus with that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oh yup I found the event listing but didn't see Legacy actually listed as a vendor. Silly me should've assumed if they were hosting they'd do a discount, but stranger things have happened, lol.

Lilly's really versatile, too! I use her exclusively on my alt and occasionally on Aya, depending on my mood. I'm alwayyyys looking at skins, too. That's the main benefit with Evo X at least - you can fit pretty much every new release. My poor Catwa HDPro is still on the struggle bus with that.

I think I heard that the discount is at the store also, If I heard right.. So anyone interested might not have to try to get in there and instead head to the store..

Also, The Legacy and Lelutka vendor stand is at the very north of the north sim..

I haven't used My Catwa HDpro since I got my Lilly.. For some reason I just can't get my head around the huds, where I really like the Lelutka hud a lot..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think I heard that the discount is at the store also, If I heard right.. So anyone interested might not have to try to get in there and instead head to the store..

Also, The Legacy and Lelutka vendor stand is at the very north of the north sim..

Thanks so much! I might just demo them again for fun. Been awhile since I tried on Legacy Female/Perky. I should grab a Prim demo, too.

Definitely not buying anything, though. *sits on wallet*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Very young looking yes. Makes me think of a teen as it's shown. But will be a lovely fairy. It could be for a teen/preteen boy too, but they do not use female shapes with flat chest?

I haven't used my Legacy Perky since I bought it on an impulse in another sale! It is 2 years ago. Too much work to change from my beloved Maitreya.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Very young looking yes. Makes me think of a teen as it's shown. But will be a lovely fairy. It could be for a teen/preteen boy too, but they do not use female shapes with flat chest?

I haven't used my Legacy Perky since I bought it on an impulse in another sale! It is 2 years ago. Too much work to change from my beloved Maitreya.

I know, I always seem to end up back on my Maitreya.

I'll try different ones out and like them for a little while and then back home again.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.