Lelutka Evo X

Jade Tachikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would love to tag the owners of Genus, Catwa, Lelutka and all the other's she talked about, but wasting such time arguing with this lady, I consider that as a waste of time. And like I said, she can just create a mesh head on her own, with perfect looks like she want. The "Godly" type. "Oh, I'm soooo perfect, I might go blind" xD 

• Haha 1

Blind AND mute... hmm. 😉

Ah, just in case someone feels like editing their post:

Too bad not one of them looks pretty. Each one has it's own issues, whereas with Catwa there weren't any issues if the head was pretty. The only problem with Catwa is the hd line is worse than anything, but the original heads were very pretty. Lelutka heads have so many faults. 75% of them don't look classically feminine at all and have poorly shaped noses (just like the original lelutka line), and how the noses 'form' into the forehead is confusing. I often look at many actresses that are considered beautiful and wonder why not a single Lelutka head even attempted to at least make the noses resemble some of those people. Also, the cheeks on most of the lelutka heads are very ... ragged in the 3/4 view. After reviewing all heads over nearly a full year and trying every single skin I could find (videos soon to be published, but is a very long series that still is being edited) the two that could be perfect are Lilly and Fleur, but there are problems with both which could easily be fixed with more control and range on the sliders.  I'm not sure of that's because the rigging is poor or it's intentional so no one can ever be happy, which would be sad. The way the profile looks on fleur could use work, the brow bothers me and many skins eyebrows sit wrong on that head and it's baffling to me why they didn't just make it good. It's so obvious!  Lilly has some strange fat cheeks you can see in the 3/4 view like a few of the Lelutka heads and no amount of adjustment can correct. Many hairstyles make those cheeks even more unflattering. The nose on Lilly while better than most, is also strange from the side, like most all lelutka heads. Avalon and Ceylon are the ugliest and also seem to be the most popular. The way the lighting casts on those heads is horrendous. This is just my opinion, but I have convinced many of it as I own most every head in the lineup above, except the one with the sausage nose from the side that needs a good chopping off. Genus stole my money on that one, so I was ready for it with Lelutka and luckily avoided that train wreck. I'm working on videos to show these flaws in hopes that the creators will be more thoughtful with future heads. Not to mention all the concealers, contours and other garbage that needs to be worn to make the heads passable which shouldn't even be a thing in a game. I can only hope someone new makes heads and saves us from the depression of mesh heads we are in now.

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
conserving text
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, karenx0 said:

I would love to tag the owners of Genus, Catwa, Lelutka and all the other's she talked about, but wasting such time arguing with this lady, I consider that as a waste of time. And like I said, she can just create a mesh head on her own, with perfect looks like she want. The "Godly" type. "Oh, I'm soooo perfect, I might go blind" xD 

As a CSR and manager for Catwa, I'm not even going to bother wasting her time by letting her know that apparently:

14 hours ago, Night Rainfall said:

The only problem with Catwa is the hd line is worse than anything

The months of work that go into designing, meshing, rigging, animating, and scripting the complexity of a mesh head and its accompanying HUD(s) will clearly be a doddle for Night when they create their own.

Good luck!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Night Rainfall said:

I'm working on videos to show these flaws in hopes that the creators will be more thoughtful with future heads.

Please post the link to the videos when you're done, ye? We would love to know if we're seeing the same thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Anyone else curious about just how awesome her avatar looks?  As the avatar used to post the rude comment has a cartoon pic and not an SL avatar pic, my guess is...

And of course, her display name has to be as basic as Kitten or cat or something to do with felines.

Edited by PermaRuthed
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

As a CSR and manager for Catwa, I'm not even going to bother wasting her time by letting her know that apparently:

The months of work that go into designing, meshing, rigging, animating, and scripting the complexity of a mesh head and its accompanying HUD(s) will clearly be a doddle for Night when they create their own.

Good luck!

And hence, I said; that insulting other's work is easy but they should put themselves in others shoes and feel how much work it takes to make one mesh head. I may not be a creator in SL, but I am a designer in RL, and I can feel their hard work and time on it.

When find a dish, we enjoy it easily. We may see, that's really easy to create, but only a chef knows how much hard work it is. A creator should be praised, because they put soo much skills and hard work into it. Yes, they might have mistakes and faults, no doubt. And that's why creators update it by fixing that mistake. You don't be a perfectionist in one day, it takes time and skills.

But people like Night won't understand until and unless they have experienced it on their own. When there's a bad fruit among the other good ones, you pick the bad fruit and throw it away. Night whatever fall is a bad fruit. But Lelutka, Genus, Catwa has people who adore their heads. So do effff with her and her thinking which is ancient than a million years old fossil, and do eff with her foul mouth, which is dirtier than mud.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I use the Dark theme and all I saw was a block of white that seared my eyes.  No way am I reading through that mess.  Maybe if it were broken into paragraphs, but doubtful. 

Night rainfall a person, who is picking on Genus, Catwa and Lelutka and calling it ugly, and are not "perfect" in her POV.

Edited by karenx0
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

And there are 3 new heads, November this year... Jon, Inez and Halle. 😍

I got Inez as soon as it came out, gorgeous. I was really torn between it and Halle, maybe I can pick Halle up too in the sale now! Not sure if I'll get it for my main or for an alt but I think she is too cute to pass up. I love that both of those heads have unique features, especially the noses.

• 4 months later...

Okay I have to chime in here. The poster who critizied the mesh heads has a right to her opinion, and I have to say in all honestly, I have been in this game a very long time and I also have a lot of trouble getting certain features to look good on many of the heads, though a well made skin can help . You all sound like an angry mob . Worse than twitter. 

• Like 1

Anyone see the new Lelutka head at the Legacy Fair?

It looks like it would be really good for anyone looking to make an anime look..

I tried it out yesterday and for me It looks too young for my styles, but figured I would mention it here..

Also the legacy bodies are half price and both the bodies and head are in the same vendor stand..

The head is called Lelutka Prim.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.