Please Need your Advice

MrAbdallah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I work for Estate Agency and we have many Sims renting it ,The issue that there is someone attacking our sims and it all go totally down for 12 hours everyday and we did Submit TKT for LL Clarify that person send for us that she will attack all the sims but no action from LL side ,What should i do to prevent this Attack and keep the sims not go down & also how they make sims go down and no one Enter the sim ,How this works :((((((((((

1 hour ago, MrAbdallah said:

I work for Estate Agency and we have many Sims renting it ,The issue that there is someone attacking our sims and it all go totally down for 12 hours everyday and we did Submit TKT for LL Clarify that person send for us that she will attack all the sims but no action from LL side ,What should i do to prevent this Attack and keep the sims not go down & also how they make sims go down and no one Enter the sim ,How this works :((((((((((

I would say, because you work for the company... ask your superior, they should train their employees to protect the regions. LL will not just step in to manage your regions, thats why it is "private" and not mainland.
If there are technical issues you can contact concierge support for help, or investigate why the regions go down without anyone present.

How can we Protect it while no one appear on the sim i don't know how they hack servers of this sims as it's totally down you can't Enter it and we submitted Many tickets to LL for this Issue and waiting Response ,It's un-normal sims down for more than 12 hours.

2 hours ago, MrAbdallah said:

How can we Protect it while no one appear on the sim i don't know how they hack servers of this sims as it's totally down you can't Enter it and we submitted Many tickets to LL for this Issue and waiting Response ,It's un-normal sims down for more than 12 hours.

As Lillith says, and i also said in the last line .. contact concierge support , thats level higher than general support, but i doubt you as employee have access to that, ask your employers to take action...

Edited by Alwin Alcott

I'd suggest doing a detailed check of the regions to see who owns what objects and whether they should be there. Also check the contents of any object that group members can change (check no scripts were added or the like). Remove and replace anything that belongs to former employees or renters. Chances are high that this is someone who had a falling out with the owners, but under a different name than the account contacting you.

• Like 2

On 8/16/2021 at 6:07 PM, MrAbdallah said:

Thanks for your Replay and solutions .. I asked the owner to contact Concierge support and will see if that will help ....Thanks again ♥

I think if you are managing a sim like this and you have these kinds of attacks, put out a visitor tracker. They are free all over, IM me if you can't find one.

Then you have to see if someone is entering the region who is not a paying tenant or their guests. So may sure you have checked thoroughly especially re: guests or partners so you don't block a paying tenant's friends.

Then you enter their name into the ban list on the sim menu. Go to World/Region/Access.

Then go to the Banned List and ADD.

Oh, you say you did that and it didn't work? Well, welcome to our world. This seems to be buggy sometimes or more likely, some griefers/enemies on rogue viewers somehow override this.

The owner of a private island or homestead can put managers into his land menu so that you can manage the land and kick out intruders, find colliding objects to remove, etc. So ask about that. I don't know how you can have an estate manager without him having those permissions.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.