Misuse of the word LGBT(QI+) in Place description.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

More to the point, how does one go about proving someone is 21 as anyone 18 and over can join SL?  Are we checking RL IDs at the door?

No we are not, lol :)

Due the nature of .GIN City, 21+ is a more suitable age imho and thus advertised as such and it's desired that people comply to this. 
But it can't be checked of course. 

*EDIT: .GIN City does have its land checked 18+ only. 

Edited by Bold Burner
added the land check of 18+
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

There are very few places that truly are  LGBTQI+ and accept everyone. The rest have very strict rules when it comes to genders and looks.

Aside the fact that we want our visitors to appear in human form .. each and every gender (identity) is warmheartedly welcomed. No exception. 

• Thanks 1

OK boys and girls, and... other things. Strap in. Caith with an unpopular opinion coming up:

What is being complained here is called keyword skewing and is against the terms of service. You know... that legal document y'all agreed to when signing up but not actually read? ;) 

So, how to prevent/fight this? Go and tell the people that run this joint aka file an AR on it, point out the keyword skewing and (here comes the fun part...) move on...

On a personal note. I really don't care about LGBTKLMNOP+++. Be who you want to be. Live and let live is how i stand in life :) The only reason i respond to this thread is because i understand OP and the ridiculous keyword abuse going on within SL. Also on Marketplace. And i do report them, often. Meanwhile LL be like:

asleep-sleeping.gif.ff25b826e5af774257f009cf2b43318e.gif

PS, LL before you ban me off the forums again for 3 days because i criticize you , answer me this simple question. Why is what OP talks about happening so often and nothing real is being done, hmm? ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.