Stores with low prim skyboxes and stores with low prim furniture

GwynevereKerrigan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone I am on a long journey looking for stores with good quality and prim usage.

I am finding A LOT repeating animations on objects or what I call (Photo furniture) they arent useful, they are there just to take photos.

I want to build a cool place with more than 3 animations and animations that fit on that furniture. No that non-sense animations they throw on objects they made and its high prim.

someone knows? There must be some.

I think I can answer here since you asked :D.   I have some low prim skyboxes (the lowest is 2 but mostly meant as a somewhat classy work area) and some include city surrounds. I also make low prim mesh furniture with long LODs and I make my own animations.  I have no idea if my style is your style however.  LOL.   Some things on the Marketplace, some not.  

Sway's has low prim long LOD furniture and DUTCHIES has some great animations in their furniture and has adult stuff (I do not).   AND  (adding) I forgot {what next}.  How could I have done that?  :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info

On 7/14/2021 at 3:27 AM, rkgddg said:

Hello everyone I am on a long journey looking for stores with good quality and prim usage.

I am finding A LOT repeating animations on objects or what I call (Photo furniture) they arent useful, they are there just to take photos.

I want to build a cool place with more than 3 animations and animations that fit on that furniture. No that non-sense animations they throw on objects they made and its high prim.

someone knows? There must be some.

Onsu has low prims Skyboxes, I have the Maple Skybox from Onsu, with 2 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, living and kitchen, and it's less than 50 prims. For furniture, Chez Moi, Fancy Decor and Apple Fall has low prims as well.

7 hours ago, karenx0 said:

Onsu has low prims Skyboxes, I have the Maple Skybox from Onsu, with 2 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, living and kitchen, and it's less than 50 prims.

Have that too and love it however Onsu's "Walnut" would be a better option for @rkgddg weighing in at 30Li https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Onsu-Walnut-Skybox/15482809

Onsu ~ "Walnut" Skybox

4 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

That seems pretty high IMO unless it also includes a good amount of furniture.

No, they comes unfurnished. But for me that's low compared to other high quality skyboxes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.