Tilia asking to verify information again

Brianna776

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had successfully verified all my documents with Tilia 5 months ago and carried out process credits thrice after that. However, I tried processing my tilia balance once again 2 days ago, but it's asking me to "provide additional information" before proceeding. On clicking it, I'm being redirecting to a page that says "your KYC application is still under review" . I haven't changed my payment info or anything over the last couple of months. I thought Tilia asks for the verification documents just once? I have submitted a support ticket as well, but haven't received any response yet. I'm clueless.

6 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Brianna776 said:

I had successfully verified all my documents with Tilia 5 months ago and carried out process credits thrice after that. However, I tried processing my tilia balance once again 2 days ago, but it's asking me to "provide additional information" before proceeding. On clicking it, I'm being redirecting to a page that says "your KYC application is still under review" . I haven't changed my payment info or anything over the last couple of months. I thought Tilia asks for the verification documents just once? I have submitted a support ticket as well, but haven't received any response yet. I'm clueless.

You can always try calling Billing directly -- probably faster than a Support ticket.

Please note that phone support is for billing issues only.  If you're having technical issues, please contact our technical support team.    
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.

This sort of thing looks bad. Legitimate financial companies do their Know Your Customer verification when you open the account, not when you want to withdraw. Unexpected difficulty with withdrawals makes one think of crooked cryptocurrency exchanges, crooked binary options brokers, bucket shop fake brokers, and Bernard Madoff.

It's bad for Tilia's reputation in the financial services industry to do this. If they want to be taken seriously, this must stop.

"If you're having trouble with a payment service, you can submit a complaint online or call us toll-free at (855) 411-2372." - U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

• Like 3

Thank you all for your suggestions ❤️ I forgot to update the thread..The issue is solved now. I had to reopen a previous ticket hoping to get a quicker response and it worked. A representative replied within an hour and I was able to carry out process credit successfully :) Hugs!

On 7/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, Brianna776 said:

I've been waiting a month for the answer of Tilia " Your KYC application is being reviewed ".I'm about to give up, this is bad

1 hour ago, angelblack Yuitza said:

I've been waiting a month for the answer of Tilia " Your KYC application is being reviewed ".I'm about to give up, this is bad

Hi! You can try submitting a ticket, that worked for me last time. You have to be a bit patient for their response, though. Good luck! 

12 hours ago, Brianna776 said:

Hi! You can try submitting a ticket, that worked for me last time. You have to be a bit patient for their response, though. Good luck! 

Yes that is possible, but LL / Tillia should have their stuff working right, and act to their customers as they really are customers, not some criminals till you prove otherwise.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.