how do i get my girl pregnant?

jeffric509

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i've been trying to get my girl pregnant and nothing happened,and i dont want to buy a baby i want it to be as natural as possible,so please is there a place or a menu for me to ejaculate inside of her. we want to do this so bad please help us.

• Like 1

19 answers to this question

I've seen some really stupid threads on these forums in the years I've been reading......this takes the cake.

You have to "buy" your bady.............this is not real life!!  If it were, you would know when you ejaculated.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

I see you edited your post.............at least, you got the hint.  One point to raise you above "stupid".  You have to purchase your baby in SL.  You ejaculating is imaginary (or maybe not).  So is "getting your girl/wife pregnant".  SL is an immersive virtual world, but it's still imaginary.

• Like 3

Remember, Second Life is a virtual reality world, and a lot is down to your own imaginations.  Even if you have the device in Second Life with which to ejaculate into your girl, the pregnancies that are possible are not realistic. And there is most definitely nothing remotely natural about having a baby (or breeding animals if it comes to that) in Second Life.

However, I strongly advise that you don't get a girl pregnant out in real life just yet either. I just don't feel you are ready for it - and I doubt your parents will think so either. Enjoy your youth, go rollerskating, dancing, and don't be getting tied down with a family just yet. (It didn't work for Eminem in "Stan" remember!!!) 

• Like 2

OK....the ONDUTY **bleep** can impregnate whe you use the HUD to "**bleep**" while "inside her"....you will get a message saying she has been impregnated and she will get a message saying she has been impregnated and that you are the father, when teh baby is due (nine days later), etc. It isn't guaranteed that she will get pregnant on any particular time you have sex, but it COULD happen at any time. As for a baby, check the marketplace -I HAVE seen a free one (don't know the quality), but if you want it done well, it's probably gonna cost you in teh neighborhood of 5000L.

There are other ways that can simulate toe chances of pregnancy (fertility cycle, etc) and also length of pregnancy up to 40 weeks, at least -again< do a search in the marketplace for "pregnancy" -ALL kinds of things there.....have fun!

Well, i dont know how you can get your girl preg. yourself but there this place hete some other guy can get her preg. Lol. If u want to get her preg. yourself u need a certain type of **bleep**. I think a prepared **bleep**

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.