Danilise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I just joined second life and am looking to make friends. I joined around 3 days ago and haven't been able to find the right places to meet anybody so my next option was to look here. I'm a very chill person who just likes to have fun and chat with people about anything really. Please IM me if you want to become friends! Anyone is welcome. 

• Like 2

Any particular things that (might) interest you in SL? Being pretty new, I know that's a pretty big question to ask, but us knowing that might help you get more interests in your post. 

Favorite bands, stuff you enjoy IRL, anything to help us know more about you. 

I'm in my thirties myself, have a munchkin (6yo) and love hard rock, metal, and ironically enough, a fair bit of country. Love the beach, so I am often there when not shopping (which is an addiction I need to curb!) 

• Like 3

Hii I love chatting with ppl like a lot but I love listening to all types of music ranging from alternative rock to pop music. I also enjoy waching k-dramas and anime and I absolutley love shopping which I may need to calm down with as well lmao. I'm not quite sure what my interests will be yet but maybe a bit of rp chatting with ppl and making friends and shopping are things that im looking too 

• Like 1

Go places that interest you, and say hi. Not everyone will respond, and some can be somewhat "unfriendly". But many people will respond in a friendly way, so just talk to them!!!!

Edited by Bagnu

Feel free to reach out to me in SL, my name is Theresa Ravenheart. I love k-pop music, watching kdramas, anime, and BLdramas. I spend time in SL taking and editing photos, creating and building, roleplaying at a few sims, and more. I also enjoy taking drives, flying, and sailing around SL. Oh I am also totally addicted to shopping. :D

• 2 weeks later...

We are three people ( me and 2 other guys) that are forming a group of 4-5-6 to rent a land and share a house.

You and others that are looking for friends are welcome to join :) 

IW contact: Liv Simondsen

Discord: Liv Simondsen#1148

Edited by Liv Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.