Medium Length Hair - Like this?

HSHPrincessofCarlisne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, everyone; 

I'm looking for medium length hair like the one in the image below. 

I used to have that particular style when I was on IMVU, with hair in front going into the sides, which flow down in waves or curls, but I haven't been able to find anything similar at all in SL. 

Many of the hairstyles on the marketplace are very long and extends past the shoulders, and even the hair in the "women's short hair" category is quite long, or very short. Hair found on the marketplace is either of a very messy style or pristinely neat.

My current hairstyle I use every day is quite long and I was wondering if there was anything something noticeably shorter - a bit shorter or slightly shorter, although not characteristically very short. In other words, medium-length.

Does anybody know where I can find such classic, feminine, medium-length hair?

Any help would be appreciated,

- Charlotte Sinclair

fg1iHP (4).jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair

Thank you everyone for all your replies :) 

I purchased no.seal from no.match a few days ago; although I later checked out Kuni and I find a hairstyle I liked even more, although none of these really hit the spot for me in terms of taking me back to the hair I had. Doux has a lot of beautiful hairstyles, mostly long ones... but nothing like what I described.

I'm still on the lookout for that medium length hair that I could wear every day to replace the long hair I've worn for so long. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.