How Does Your SL Look Today?

Now I'm flying around 🙃

Snapshot_553.thumb.png.8722b93138d596aa490858e0f5c27ab6.png

Trying my best to stay above the roads, it can get difficult at times though.  I love seeing the world from this perspective though, I mean I love it from the ground as well.

Snapshot_558.thumb.png.aba805a72f98cf9f187458e55ec45fad.png

Now I'm just appreciating my wings, I need to focus a bit more of what is going on around me.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you!

It's a full perm mesh scarf that I bought and textured myself, for distribution to one of my groups, so no, I didn't really "create" it.

But the texturing was a PITA, so I'll take a bit of credit for it!

Texturing in SL is actually harder than if you had a .dae file to open in a 3D modelling program. Well, depending... but yes, you DO deserve some credit lol!!!

• Like 2

Best to be a bit wary of this robot when it's dancing, it being over 9ft tall and with a spike-ball for its right hand. This robot is not aggressive but it is quite clumsy. I have to say the polished aluminium looks good with PBR.

Dances with Robots 01.jpg

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Both of these look amazing, I love the work you put into them.

Thank you so much!!! /me blushes... Yes, they ARE a lot of work, but I love working on pics!!! I really didn't take the first pic though. She did, and sent me the full resolution image so I could work on it. The second pic is fully mine.

• Like 3

I was spending some time in one of my favorite places, the Shrine of Remembrance

Snapshot_575.thumb.png.f41ac867fb2c0647af0dd47b59b91660.png

I've also have been exploring various destinations, mostly Christmas themed.

Snapshot_567.thumb.png.d9b32d7ffbe616f3f2b2865731ee1f90.png

I also got new hair 🙃 I've spent about $400L in new outfits in the past week, along with the hair.  No more spending sprees for me, got to let that premium stipend start piling more into my reserves so I can afford other things as well.  Otherwise, I modified my shape a bit more for this outfit.  I know they are not very popular, but I really do like the Senra bodies and head.  The best part of them is that they are free, and not very much fuss.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 9

Cat and I trying on the free Lelutka Kris and Noel heads. She hadn't changed her shape yet, but when she did , she looked like a twelve year old. I didn't even want to take a pic of that. I don't think we'll be wearing these.

Caitlin and Sandor Kris and Noel Heads Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Cat and I trying on the free Lelutka Kris and Noel heads. She hadn't changed her shape yet, but when she did , she looked like a twelve year old. I didn't even want to take a pic of that. I don't think we'll be wearing these.

Caitlin and Sandor Kris and Noel Heads Sandor.png

You're talking about the shape that came with the head? I never even touch those. The bodies always feel about 3 feet shorter than I usually run and they're often ridiculously skinny.

I haven't played with Noel yet, but I typically start with my usual custom shape and tweak the head from there. Skins and addons make a world of difference, too, though for female Lel heads, I almost always wear fantasy.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You're talking about the shape that came with the head? I never even touch those. The bodies always feel about 3 feet shorter than I usually run and they're often ridiculously skinny.

I haven't played with Noel yet, but I typically start with my usual custom shape and tweak the head from there. Skins and addons make a world of difference, too, though for female Lel heads, I almost always wear fantasy.

Our looks are basically set. But it's nice to upgrade a bit, if it looks like an improved version, and not a whole different AV.

Cat WAS about 3 feet shorter with the Noel shape, and I ended up taller with the Kris. Either way, it's not what either of us want to look like.

We are using the default head shapes with our regular bodies, with some tweaks, but they looked good from the start. I think Cat is using the Lelutka Avalon head, and I'm using the Lelutka Skyler head.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Our looks are basically set. But it's nice to upgrade a bit, if it looks like an improved version, and not a whole different AV.

Cat WAS about 3 feet shorter with the Noel shape, and I ended up taller with the Kris. Either way, it's not what either of us want to look like.

We are using the default head shapes with our regular bodies, with some tweaks, but they looked good from the start. I think Cat is using the Lelutka Avalon head, and I'm using the Lelutka Skyler head.

Yeah, the heights with premade shapes are always so, so wrong to me. I make my avatars rather tall plus increased hover for super high shoes and swapping to a premade always shaves me down to like half my normal height, lol. That's not even getting into how skinny the arms and legs tend to be.

Avalon and Skyler are nice heads. I normally avoid wearing female Lel heads without a whole lot of work (fantasy skins and details) as I find them super difficult to shape to my liking, so I really haven't bothered playing around with Noel yet. Kris, though, is a gorgeous head and reminds me quite a bit of Alain (which is my third favorite, slightly edged out by Ford and Quinn). Don't ask me why, but the male Lel heads are a LOT easier for me to shape into interesting looks and I actually will use them with human skins. Go figure.

Skyler's great, though. I wouldn't change that if you don't want to - it's pretty flexible on its own and has a lot of personality. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yeah, the heights with premade shapes are always so, so wrong to me. I make my avatars rather tall plus increased hover for super high shoes and swapping to a premade always shaves me down to like half my normal height, lol. That's not even getting into how skinny the arms and legs tend to be.

Avalon and Skyler are nice heads. I normally avoid wearing female Lel heads without a whole lot of work (fantasy skins and details) as I find them super difficult to shape to my liking, so I really haven't bothered playing around with Noel yet. Kris, though, is a gorgeous head and reminds me quite a bit of Alain (which is my third favorite, slightly edged out by Ford and Quinn). Don't ask me why, but the male Lel heads are a LOT easier for me to shape into interesting looks and I actually will use them with human skins. Go figure.

Skyler's great, though. I wouldn't change that if you don't want to - it's pretty flexible on its own and has a lot of personality. 

I really never had to do much with the Skyler head. I'm really happy with it. I know Cat did some tweaking with hers. I can't remember if I picked her head shape, or she did. I know it took almost a year for her to be happy with her look.  She's not techy, so I had to be there to help her with a lot of it. That's a part of the reason I also use Lelutka female heads. I can switch to female, and help her with the setups while we both have our HUD's open..

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm hanging out at my Bellisseria home again.

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.072e76191f824a8d69d87e91897a8363.png

Playing SL, in SL..

SLinSL.thumb.png.3de175cd6b9b8801b907c8b8f4e0e545.png

Speedlight, works in SL, and it does actually run pretty smooth if anyone is curious.  I can turn with the arrow keys but moving requires clicking the ground and selecting move to.  

SLinSLRef2.thumb.png.66209c2d395fe92e388bef49a911bb41.png

I have rendered my alt, although she is sitting on the furniture incorrectly.  Check out them reflections 🙃

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I'm hanging out at my Bellisseria home again.

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.072e76191f824a8d69d87e91897a8363.png

Playing SL, in SL..

SLinSL.thumb.png.3de175cd6b9b8801b907c8b8f4e0e545.png

Speedlight, works in SL, and it does actually run pretty smooth if anyone is curious.  I can turn with the arrow keys but moving requires clicking the ground and selecting move to.  

SLinSLRef2.thumb.png.66209c2d395fe92e388bef49a911bb41.png

I have rendered my alt, although she is sitting on the furniture incorrectly.  Check out them reflections 🙃

Great idea! I saw LL doing similar in the new Mobile promotion video. You don't need no stinking PP+!

• Like 2