Searching for stores that do really pale skin.

litChanel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! 

So the thing is that I’m not able do find a store that does skin that I’m searching ( for male and female avi ). It is really pale and look really good for the asian features in general. 

The images below are what I’m searching for kind of skin. Do you know stores that do these others than it’s girl, skinnery or others? Cause I know they don’t have those. 

I contacted the creator of the products you see but she didn’t respond and it’s been 3 months. Even that I know she’s active because she’s always selling new products. So I’m desperate. :(

Thank you in advance !!! 🥺

8AFFF279-EEA2-4D30-A4BB-37968AA41384.jpeg

53BE8F6B-82D6-4523-AD93-BF9D32F1B511.jpeg

0DA1EC81-3732-402D-865E-C36F2E1A9186.jpeg

Edited by litChanel

Hello LilChanel,

you will want to check out @FairreLilette she has some very light skins in her store.....she is right here in the forums or you can contact her inworld.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/200258?search[category_id]=371&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[store_id]=200258

Have a great day!!

Josephine

ps. you may want to post this up in the "Avatar" section you will get more replies : )

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.