Mainland Friends :)

holoscience

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, I am looking to meet mainland friends I live in Corsica at the moment and love to drive, shop and hangout. I live in Australia so i am usually on late night American time or early morning. I would love mainland friends as there is lots to explore and road-trips are really fun. I also use xeo-life and do light role playing. I would love to hear you.

no adult roleplaying

only friends :)

222_011.png

222_001.png

• Like 3

My family and I have homes in Sansara and Heterocera Atoll so if ever you decide to visit either continent, I would be more than delighted to show you around. I am proud to say that Sansara boasts of many scenic locations. I am only 1 hour ahead of you (JST) but awake and online during unusual hours due to my work so feel free to IM me.

• Like 1

You are as well welcome to join the Mainland Tour I host once a month if that works for your timezone. It is usually on Saturdays at 9am SLT. Next one is planned for April 24. You can follow the announcements for it here: 

For previous tours, we visited a few communities around the grid that are also very active to go exploring around mainland. I have 2 on my list which I would recommend:

• Eulennest: weekly trips on Thursdays or Wednesdays, usually at noon or 1pm SLT. They go mostly sailing or flying, or horseback riding.
    Group SURL: secondlife:///app/group/2fb35959-bd90-15d6-a4b2-058a136c9721/about
  • Friday Knights Sailing Club: weekly sailing/boating trips, usually on Fridays at 7pm SLT.
    Group SURL: secondlife:///app/group/412288f5-62a5-a374-6123-7a9d55c0dad8/about

Both groups announce their upcoming tours in their group notices. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Yukiko Yeshto said:

You are as well welcome to join the Mainland Tour I host once a month if that works for your timezone. It is usually on Saturdays at 9am SLT. Next one is planned for April 24. You can follow the announcements for it here: 

For previous tours, we visited a few communities around the grid that are also very active to go exploring around mainland. I have 2 on my list which I would recommend:

• Eulennest: weekly trips on Thursdays or Wednesdays, usually at noon or 1pm SLT. They go mostly sailing or flying, or horseback riding.
    Group SURL: secondlife:///app/group/2fb35959-bd90-15d6-a4b2-058a136c9721/about
  • Friday Knights Sailing Club: weekly sailing/boating trips, usually on Fridays at 7pm SLT.
    Group SURL: secondlife:///app/group/412288f5-62a5-a374-6123-7a9d55c0dad8/about

Both groups announce their upcoming tours in their group notices. 

That sounds amazing. Will be coming <33 I love going to historical sites it makes me feel very connected to the history. Thankyou :D

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 4:59 AM, Yuumo Ichibara said:

My family and I have homes in Sansara and Heterocera Atoll so if ever you decide to visit either continent, I would be more than delighted to show you around. I am proud to say that Sansara boasts of many scenic locations. I am only 1 hour ahead of you (JST) but awake and online during unusual hours due to my work so feel free to IM me.

oooo will do I have always ended up buying in Corsica and i've really wanted to explore the other continents and I can show you around Corsica as well I live next too a theme park :D will message you soon :). Thankyou

26 minutes ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Does that include the Zindra Continent?

I have my main office there, with a heliport.
I could show you the continent from up in the air (got some really weird neighbors).

Oh yes please i love snooping haha there are a few strange places i've seen also but no judgement haha will IM you :D

I would like to invite you all to @Yukiko Yeshto’s mainland tour today at 9:00 a.m. SLT

The locations are all within my neighborhood and I am quite proud of my beloved homeland. There will be so much beautiful scenery to explore and fun activities to do that you might have to come back another time for more. The lovely folks at Moorcroft are even preparing a little roleplay to welcome tourists.

Hope to meet you all there!

p.s. If you have your own aircraft, you can land at the new Cannes Airport and I can come pick you up so we can explore together^^

poster_mainland_tour_sutherland_east_coa

• Thanks 1

There is indeed a lot to explore! So much that I won't be able to squeeze it all in into the tour(s). But I always provide updated tour HUDs after the actual tour at the Mainland Tour Office with all helpful info about the visited locations, and any other point of interest I could find nearby. So if you want to join the tour, consider it like a guided "sneak peek" with the intention to invite you coming back to the visited locations for exploring more on your own, and/or with your family&friends. Feel free to grab those updated HUDs to plan your own tours, and to go exploring with your new Mainland friends here. I hope, you enjoy them ^_^

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.