Camper Rezzer Broken??

Bambi Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Bambi Bunny said:

Hi, I just got my SL home (the trailer) but when I try to rez a different trailer type it just plops it down atop the current one. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Left click the rezzer and hold until you see the reset message in chat.  Wait one minute and then try to rez a new trailer.  If that doesn't work, then you'll need to submit a Support ticket or use Live Chat:

Create a Support Ticket:  
  https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 9am to 5 pm EST (6am to 2pm PST) every day.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bambi Bunny said:

Hi, I just got my SL home (the trailer) but when I try to rez a different trailer type it just plops it down atop the current one. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Post a picture!  Post a picture!  Are they stacked one on top of the other?  How high?  Remember, "It's not a bug, it's a feature." 😁

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Maybe try removing the one there first? If not then you'll probably need to submit a support ticket.

The only way to remove a home is to rez a new one. When the OP did that, it failed to remove the previous home and just dropped a new one on top of it. Contacting Support is the way to go, and I second the recommendation to contact Live Chat. They are always VERY helpful!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The only way to remove a home is to rez a new one. When the OP did that, it failed to remove the previous home and just dropped a new one on top of it. Contacting Support is the way to go, and I second the recommendation to contact Live Chat. They are always VERY helpful!

Oh yes, I was thinking multi-scene houses.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.