Wondering about Inithium Kupra, just how popular is it?

Tazzie Tuque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

The body is designed to be mostly t!ts and ass and their owners (seem to) want to be mostly t!ts and ass. Creators react to that by making skimpy stuff.

Personally I don't like the body because it lacks proper proportions but diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks I guess.

Let's be frank though, most of SL's current clothes is skimpy though so it's not much of a difference. I'm always complaining about that with friends.  It's rumpers, or underwear as clothes. So I don't see much of a difference there. Note, I can go for that at times. I just don't want to always look like that.

Though I do admit, Kupra does add to the voluptuous, and bimbo ***** market. Not against the voluptuous if well proportioned because not all of us want to be skinny sticks (I say this as a somewhat skinny stick). But, the anti-gravity breasts is what gets me. As someone that's more of an rl, Madmen Joan body shape in rl. 5.9 and a size 14-16. I can tell you my boobs are not saluting the sun like that body's. lol.

Edited by Irina Forwzy

16 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

A good part of her fame is actually that her body type is so unusual.

That said, thanks for noting that it is possible. This reminds me of a Russian model some years back who also had a very rare look - I think a Barbie figure. There's been a few people who used surgery to get these looks or to get 'anime faces' - but those "don't count". Shyngle appears to be naturally like this.

This will soften my criticism. I still find the body a little frustrating to work with - but to know that it represents someone who is humanly possible is important.

I prefer to start with 'more within a commonly proportionate look' and then find some specific angle to deviate off with for 'emphasis'. Kupra starts at a far end of the spectrum, and becomes hard to deviate out of it. But at least you've correct me now to show that where it starts is real.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

20 hours ago, Irina Forwzy said:

As someone that's more of an rl, Madmen Joan body shape in rl. 5.9 and a size 14-16. I can tell you my boobs are not saluting the sun like that body's. lol.

Trust me, my my shape is also more like an RL body. FS tells me that my height is 5.75.  My waist is wider than what many consider "ideal", my belly is not flat, my butt is large though not excessive, my thighs are thicker than most (no gap!) and I feel quite happy with all that. My boobs would in RL prolly be a large C-cup or a modest D but gravity definitely and visibly got a hold of them.
This shape makes me feel the most "real" and I make it a point to look like that on all three of my most used bodies (SLink, Freya and Legacy)

image.thumb.png.eeb7da7acd6c91100e22b4f6290f1874.pngimage.thumb.png.072f6918c60c05c293ede8487867c20a.png

Me with Legacy body.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Trust me, my my shape is also more like an RL body. FS tells me that my height is 5.75.  My waist is wider than what many consider "ideal", my belly is not flat, my butt is large though not excessive, my thighs are thicker than most (no gap!) and I feel quite happy with all that. My boobs would in RL prolly be a large C-cup or a modest D but gravity definitely and visibly got a hold of them.
This shape makes me feel the most "real" and I make it a point to look like that on all three of my most used bodies (SLink, Freya and Legacy)

image.thumb.png.eeb7da7acd6c91100e22b4f6290f1874.pngimage.thumb.png.072f6918c60c05c293ede8487867c20a.png

Me with Legacy body.

I use Maitreya or Legacy.  I have way-way-way (don't look into my endless abyss of an inventory) too much in Maitreya to stop using it. However,  if I go nude I usually switch to Legacy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Irina Forwzy said:

I use Maitreya or Legacy.  I have way-way-way (don't look into my endless abyss of an inventory) too much in Maitreya to stop using it. However,  if I go nude I usually switch to Legacy.

I could never get into Maitreya (I have it though). I bought Freya in 2014 i believe and just stuck to that all die hard like. But last year I came across a certain body part (lady bits) which looked so good that I really wanted them, but was rather upset to learn that a Freya version would not be made because of limitations on that body. So I went and did some demo'ing and finally landed on SLink HG which I could shape to make it a good match to how I like my Freya to look (boobs are too different to match though). Then last Christmas Legacy had a 50% off sale which I made use of, but I only started wearing that body a couple of months ago.
You'd think I would have to buy me a whole new wardrobe, but many of my previously bought outfits came with versions for some of the most popular bodies, so I could dress me on those other bodies without having to make additional investments :D 

3 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I could never get into Maitreya (I have it though). I bought Freya in 2014 i believe and just stuck to that all die hard like. But last year I came across a certain body part (lady bits) which looked so good that I really wanted them, but was rather upset to learn that a Freya version would not be made because of limitations on that body. So I went and did some demo'ing and finally landed on SLink HG which I could shape to make it a good match to how I like my Freya to look (boobs are too different to match though). Then last Christmas Legacy had a 50% off sale which I made use of, but I only started wearing that body a couple of months ago.
You'd think I would have to buy me a whole new wardrobe, but many of my previously bought outfits came with versions for some of the most popular bodies, so I could dress me on those other bodies without having to make additional investments :D 

Were those the Session ones or the V-A-W ones?   I thought Session didn't do Legacy. That has saddened me too much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irina Forwzy said:

Were those the Session ones or the V-A-W ones?   I thought Session didn't do Legacy. That has saddened me too much.

It was the Session one, and they have a SLink version which is what I use. They do WANT to make a Legacy one, but the people at Meshbody are taking their super sweet time providing them with the dev kit that Session needs to make the Legacy version. 
There is some speculation that Meshbody is holding off on the dev kit until after the Legacy X is released, but I repeat, this is speculation. 

5 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Trust me, my my shape is also more like an RL body.

My own shape is decidedly unreal.

It starts out realistic, but then I deviated away on the bosom to an extreme (my current look sports a top size bigger than my avatar's head).

So I get comically unreal looks. I just like them to start from some basis and work the 'angle' they go for to effect.

What I liked about Freya back when I used it was that I could get the dials to work from fairly thin to fairly voluptuous. What I disliked about many other bodies was they only did thin, and when you dialed them up they just got rough and blocky. So far in tweaking Kupra, I'm not having great success in going far out of 'default'. But I've not given up yet.

When I start looking at these things I like to rip it all part and mess with it from every angle - get as detailed as I can.

It's not enough for me to sit on what everybody knows... My mind never slows down. I don't do things in a simple 'meme response is enough' manner. I need to do a deep analysis of something before I reach my end state on it, and even then I'm always open to coming back for another look - like I did with Maitreya.

Right now my biggest frustration with Kupra is probably that there are things about it I really like, and other things that are just a little off from where I want them. Kinda the same issue with Maitreya actually. Both bodies are actually 'pear shapes' (subtle in Maitreya, extreme in Kupra - but still both pears) where I want an 'hourglass' (by which I don't meant that specific mesh body, but that body form). Freya was also a pear shape - but I was able to dial it into an hourglass. My current look is so absurdly top heavy partly as a personal rejection of pear shapes by doing it's opposite.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.