Jump to content

Mismatch in friends on sl and on my dashboard


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Piper Crisp said:

Why are three of my friends who are showing up inworld not showing up on my dashboard? Is there a way that a particular user is able to delete their name from my dashboard friends list?

If they hide their online status inworld, they disappear from the dashboard

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If they hide their online status inworld, they disappear from the dashboard

I though they just ceased to show as online but were still listed on your dashboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I though they just ceased to show as online but were still listed on your dashboard.

Nope. just double checked with an alt 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Nope. just double checked with an alt 

Good to know.  So people can easily know if you're hiding online status.  That doesn't seem nice at all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 11:43 AM, Piper Crisp said:

Why are three of my friends who are showing up inworld not showing up on my dashboard? Is there a way that a particular user is able to delete their name from my dashboard friends list?

Ghosted. It sucks but maybe they are not a friend at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...