Mismatch in friends on sl and on my dashboard

Piper Crisp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Piper Crisp said:

Why are three of my friends who are showing up inworld not showing up on my dashboard? Is there a way that a particular user is able to delete their name from my dashboard friends list?

If they hide their online status inworld, they disappear from the dashboard

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 11:43 AM, Piper Crisp said:

Why are three of my friends who are showing up inworld not showing up on my dashboard? Is there a way that a particular user is able to delete their name from my dashboard friends list?

Ghosted. It sucks but maybe they are not a friend at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, SimSearcher said:

I'm on, but with no Dashboard.  I don't know what's going on, but SL help just doesn't seem to be able to help me at all.  (I want to buy Linden dollars and the system won't let me.)  Lots of problems.  No solutions.

TalDNoble@GMX.com

When you say "no dashboard" do you mean you are not able to log in to secondlife.com with your avatar name and password?  That is where what we refer to as the dashboard is located. 

If you haven't been to the dashboard web page before, you may need to set up your payment method there before you will be able to purchase linden dollars.  This is done under "Account -> Billing Information" from the left sidebar on the dashboard main page.

If that's not the problem, you will need to give some additional details about what it is that you are trying to do where, and what happens when you try (for example, when you say "the system won't let me", where are you in the system when you try to purchase linden dollars, and what message are you receiving from the system, etc.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.