Virtual credit card?

izzatati

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, izzatati said:

Is it possible to buy lindens with a virtual credit card? Comes in visa, master, and american express.

reading that those aren't creditcards, but online prepaid balances, i seriously doubt those will be accepted. I would say... try and see.
Also that (all of most) are anonymous won't be a plus, LL has to be able to track the source.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, izzatati said:

Is it possible to buy lindens with a virtual credit card? Comes in visa, master, and american express.

If they can't track the card to a name (you, in this case) they will likely not accept the payment form as Alwin said.  Prepaid cards do work but only ones that are verified with your RL information and they can function as checking accounts too. I use one of these cards for buying Lindens and I have had no issues over the years with it.

• Like 1

I did that for years, so it works.

I think it generally doesn't matter if it is a credit card or a debit card or a pre paid card. Whatr matters is that a) the balance is sufficient and b) that the card is identifiably that it belongs to you. b) is important to prevent money laundering ... while a) is important for obvious reasons :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.