How do I get rid of ankles on the backs of my legs?? lol

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Ewwwww!  That's not just normal SL fat ankles.  Have you tried completely rebuilding your av?  Go to your Advanced menu (CTRL + Alt + D) >> Character >> Character Test  >>  Test Female.  That will replace your avatar with a straight-from-the-factory newbie female av, complete with a lovely polkadot dress.  You'll need to drop your favorite shape, skin, and attachments on the newbie to get back to looking normal again, but that's not much work.  Give it a try.

This sometimes happens with clothing layers (pants layer). It has at times in the past happened with ALL pants layers and for everyone. Happily that is no longer the case. If you shorts are mod you may be able to fix the issue by going into the appearance menu and clicking on the pants. MAKE A COPY FIRST. Check the sliders and see if making the pant tighter will  fix the issue. If your shorts also came on the underwear layer, those should work without a problem. It is most likely an issue with the shorts being "baggy" and the sliders.

Good luck.

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

This just started happening.. Can't seem to get rid of it by changing different shapes/skins/outfits or clearing cache

EDIT:  I did some testing.. and it turns out it was the shorts I was wearing?  That stinks cause I kinda like those shorts lol

If they are moddable, go into edit clothing and change the leg length. Shorts don`t need 100% length as it would make your ankles wider for the flared pants that aren`t visible because the texture of the pants isn`t that long.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.