Computers Inspired from Macintosh with advanced computing Operating System scripts (LSL to HTTP Communications).

Mikkoto Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I'm suggesting an Specification for the Computer that have an Macintosh-Like Operating System UI achieved from advanced scripting skills using LSL to HTTP Communication. This Computer uses LSL to HTTP Communications for the Video Display Processor to Display the Operating System. and The Computer Can Capable to display 256 color on screen from 4096 colors and 16-bit Graphics capable to display BG layers and Capable to display the Sprites for the games. the Sound Hardware capable to have 8-channel wavetable synthesis inspired from Ensoniq ES5503 Sound Processor. The RAM for the computer is 16 kb and ROM is 512 kb. with HDD up to 50GB stored on the HTTP server (Google Drive/OneDrive supported) and expandable via Expansion Card to use with land radio,Email,Land Security and compatible with other products like Neurolab Kray,Caspervend. this Computer specification will be the Second Life Home Computer Specification inspired from the 16-bit 80s computer like Apple IIGS,Amiga,Atari ST and Macintosh.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:
11 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

It seems to me they are suggesting "to every advanced scripter" a project of emulating an old computer with LSL/HTTP.

because .... ?

It's quite popular these days to emulate old computers, especially for games. I just bought a RL Commodore 64 retro emulator (hardware). But you can get PC or raspberry PI emulators for any of the most popular old computers now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.