Legacy 50% sale?

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Tarina Sewell said:

Why would you want one?

LOL, Tarina.  Lots of people like it.  Too each our own as they say.  I like Blueberry and would love a sale longer than a few days because I had an awful time caming in and couldn't get too much at all as my camera just wouldn't go in any farther.  Other people would say barf to Blueberry, and it has too many triangles.  So, see, it's a too each their own.  I do not, however, shop only at Blueberry nor do I count the triangles either for the clothing I buy.  I'm just too busy for that.  SL has less lag for me in the clouds now too.  

On 12/26/2020 at 1:01 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

Why would you want one?

I cannot speak for the female bodies, but for male bodies, they are currently the best looking on SL, from multiple points of view.

They don't have any of the weird geometry issues that the Signature Gianni has, like the terminally flat ass OR the man-boobs when you make the chest to big OR the blocky quads when you make the legs to muscular. Nor do they have the neck issues that continue to plague the Belleza Jake (my current personal all-round favorite male body).

Both the regular Legacy male body and Legacy Athletic male body look great nude, even better than the Belleza Jake, but without the neck issues.

The only draw-backs are (1) "The Shops" *****ty reputation, (2) their relative lack of Third-Party Support compared to the other big two male bodies and (3) that they are over priced (normally 5K). Thus, this sale is the perfect time to pick them up. I purchased both for my main account and will probably pick up the Athletic for my super-secret sex alt.

Edited by Orion Pastorelli
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Jenn Rowley said:

I feel like this is a pot meet kettle moment... Not sure why.

Because you are rude.. and  without provocation try to insult people on a very legit question...

Edited by Tarina Sewell
I omitted that I put this person on ignore for being rude and a troll

On 12/28/2020 at 12:45 PM, Orion Pastorelli said:

I cannot speak for the female bodies, but for male bodies, they are currently the best looking on SL, from multiple points of view.

They don't have any of the weird geometry issues that the Signature Gianni has, like the terminally flat ass OR the man-boobs when you make the chest to big OR the blocky quads when you make the legs to muscular. Nor do they have the neck issues that continue to plague the Belleza Jake (my current personal all-round favorite male body).

Both the regular Legacy male body and Legacy Athletic male body look great nude, even better than the Belleza Jake, but without the neck issues.

The only draw-backs are (1) "The Shops" *****ty reputation, (2) their relative lack of Third-Party Support compared to the other big two male bodies and (3) that they are over priced (normally 5K). Thus, this sale is the perfect time to pick them up. I purchased both for my main account and will probably pick up the Athletic for my super-secret sex alt.

On that line,  and because I do not shop for men.... But is there a good amount of stores selling clothing items or is their clothing still proprietary?

21 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

On that line,  and because I do not shop for men.... But is there a good amount of stores selling clothing items or is their clothing still proprietary?

I'd have to say there is a fair amount of men's clothing for it.  A few creators are also updating older items to include Legacy sizing.  I'm sure it is nowhere near the amount available for the other popular brands.  I think more women than men contact creators and ask for sizes, too.  I've done so and have had fairly good responses.  It never hurts to ask and maybe if they see how many requests for a specific body they receive, they may decide to include it.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:45 AM, Orion Pastorelli said:

but for male bodies, they are currently the best looking on SL

I agree with that for sure and have said so before...but it's the Legacy Athletic Body, Swimmer Shape, which comes with purchase that I think is totally hot.  Not all men would want to keep that shape though as most like to make their own shape...but swimmer shape...best male body in SL for sure.

As far as disputes about Legacy vs Maitreya.  Maitreya is an exceptional company and goes way out of her way to add a lot of cool stuff at no charge when she updates and Maitreya's updates are free.  Legacy...well...their history still has me steering clear of them plus what I really want is a super thin ballet dancer or super model type of body with great bone structure.  I'm just NOT into Kardashian stuff nor look which I feel has been done to death already.  I felt for newbies for men since they didn't buy the body and then have to pay another 5K linden to upgrade to BOM, it's a good body for newbies, the men's.  But...most men don't want an item with a history like this from this company.  Most men do not seem interested in Legacy men's.  Men are more cautious that way.

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.