Genus head Baby Face W001 V1.7 Issue with mouth

Aanaraa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/9/2020 at 4:02 AM, Aanaraa said:

The inner side of the mouth is black and that looks bad. I tried every option in the setting universal hud 1.3, but nothing helped.

Does anybody have the same issue and perhaps a solution?

Did you wear the teeth?

It may just be the shading AND it happens on many heads.  Google images of Genus Baby Face...many of the photos show a black line between the lips.

Can you take a picture though?  You may be able to reduce the line between the lips by changing the shape of the lips.   I'll put some pics below so you can see there is often a line for shading.  BOM skins can have a more pronounced black inner mouth as the map was not made for mesh heads.  What type of skin are using...is it possible it is a skin for Classic avatars?

evo2.jpg

evo.jpg

Edited by FairreLilette

I don't see this "Add file" button. I only see "Insert image from URL", but when I enter the link from Windows explorer there I only get the message that I should use Ctrl-V to enter a copied content and that doesn't work. I use Google Chrome as browser.

Edited by Aanaraa

3 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I can add from my laptop, phone and tablet all in the same way.

Screenshot_20201214-084338.png

I was curious when you had mentioned the "Add" button, and now that I see your screen print, it is very curious because that is not what I see on my PC.  I don't see a button, but a "Drag files her to attach, or choose files..." with the 'choose files' being a link that opens up the picture directory.  It's strange that there would be different versions of the interface.

689728184_Screenshot2020-12-14091742.thumb.jpg.fde85518d0eaac2c830c97ffc4d6ff9a.jpg

5 minutes ago, Aanaraa said:

Strange...  I don't see the the line with the paper clip, the "Add files" and "Other media"

Drag and drop doesn't work either.

Could this perhaps be due to my newbie status here?

It's very possible that it is related to your post cost.  Maybe once you get up to 10 posts?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

I was curious when you had mentioned the "Add" button, and now that I see your screen print, it is very curious because that is not what I see on my PC.  I don't see a button, but a "Drag files her to attach, or choose files..." with the 'choose files' being a link that opens up the picture directory.  It's strange that there would be different versions of the interface.

689728184_Screenshot2020-12-14091742.thumb.jpg.fde85518d0eaac2c830c97ffc4d6ff9a.jpg

Choose file is on my laptop.  The screenshot is my Kindle.  I don't recall what my phone has.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

It's very possible that it is related to your post cost.  Maybe once you get up to 10 posts?  

I agree, I seem to recall it took me some posts to be able to post photos

Send it to me in world and I will post it for you. if you want..

Edited by Tarina Sewell

Maybe you need an inside lip corrector? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Izzies-Inside-Lips-Corrector/18821277

I have that issue with Lelutka, Catwa and other heads, so it is not the head. It is the skins. The creators paint the inside of the lips very dark, it is most noticeable with parted lips, like in a smile.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Maybe you need an inside lip corrector? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Izzies-Inside-Lips-Corrector/18821277

I have that issue with Lelutka, Catwa and other heads, so it is not the head. It is the skins. The creators paint the inside of the lips very dark, it is most noticeable with parted lips, like in a smile.

Great - that fixed the issue! There is a liptstick and a tattoo applier for Genus with 4 different colors.

Edited by Aanaraa
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.