Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wisearyan

CAN'T TELEPORT ANYWHERE

Recommended Posts

Hi,

The problem is I cant teleport anywhere.......... it says you " you have been logged out".


item UUID: fa99f31b-906f-062c-0838-633060a18f61
2011-05-27T19:13:45Z WARNING: changed: Fetcher timed out when fetching inventory item UUID: fec8a09d-5de9-dc07-bb38-ac5a00bc7a35
2011-05-27T19:13:48Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2200th time seen): region doesn't have ParcelVoiceInfoRequest capability.  This is normal for a short time after teleporting, but bad if it persists for very long.
2011-05-27T19:13:48Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2200th time seen): region doesn't have ProvisionVoiceAccountRequest capability!
2011-05-27T19:13:50Z INFO: display_stats: FPS: 17.70
2011-05-27T19:13:51Z INFO: dumpResendCountAndReset: Circuit: 216.82.41.107:13005 resent 1 packets
2011-05-27T19:13:54Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2300th time seen): region doesn't have ParcelVoiceInfoRequest capability.  This is normal for a short time after teleporting, but bad if it persists for very long.
2011-05-27T19:13:54Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2300th time seen): region doesn't have ProvisionVoiceAccountRequest capability!
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z WARNING: processTransferPacket: Too many delayed packets processing transfer 0ad1dbf4-5627-ec6e-a40f-ce867d8e3e4a from 216.82.41.107:13005
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z INFO: abortTransfer: LLTransferTarget::Aborting transfer 0ad1dbf4-5627-ec6e-a40f-ce867d8e3e4a from 216.82.41.107:13005
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z WARNING: completionCallback: Aborting vfile transfer for 5547ec9a-e6d5-1aeb-32f4-dab6213c5daa
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z INFO: downloadCompleteCallback: ASSET_TRACE asset 5547ec9a-e6d5-1aeb-32f4-dab6213c5daa downloadCompleteCallback
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z INFO: assetCallback: Boom, error in audio file transfer: Asset request: failed (-1)
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z WARNING: processTransferPacket: Didn't find matching transfer for 0ad1dbf4-5627-ec6e-a40f-ce867d8e3e4a processing packet 107 from 216.82.41.107:13005
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z WARNING: processTransferAbort: Couldn't find transfer 0ad1dbf4-5627-ec6e-a40f-ce867d8e3e4a to abort!
2011-05-27T19:13:59Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2400th time seen): region doesn't have ParcelVoiceInfoRequest capability.  This is normal for a short time after teleporting, but bad if it persists for very long.
2011-05-27T19:14:00Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2400th time seen): region doesn't have ProvisionVoiceAccountRequest capability!
2011-05-27T19:14:00Z INFO: display_stats: FPS: 17.70
2011-05-27T19:14:02Z INFO: startNextTransfer: Getting asset data for: b3831ff2-a197-62df-34f7-a83be592c1da
2011-05-27T19:14:02Z INFO: getAssetData: ASSET_TRACE requesting b3831ff2-a197-62df-34f7-a83be592c1da type sound
2011-05-27T19:14:02Z INFO: _queueDataRequest: Starting transfer for b3831ff2-a197-62df-34f7-a83be592c1da
2011-05-27T19:14:02Z INFO: processTransferInfo: Receiving 3a20f5ca-4c26-31ff-ed46-19549db3a047, size 26012 bytes
2011-05-27T19:14:05Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2500th time seen): region doesn't have ParcelVoiceInfoRequest capability.  This is normal for a short time after teleporting, but bad if it persists for very long.
2011-05-27T19:14:05Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2500th time seen): region doesn't have ProvisionVoiceAccountRequest capability!
2011-05-27T19:14:06Z INFO: processMuteListUpdate: LLMuteList::processMuteListUpdate()
2011-05-27T19:14:06Z INFO: initializeRequest: Requesting xfer from 216.82.41.107:13005 for file: /home/user0/.secondlife/cache/mute_ed7296aa-8e1b-4902-81a7-ab0451429ac8.tmp
2011-05-27T19:14:07Z INFO: processEOF: xfer from 216.82.41.107:13005 complete: /home/user0/.secondlife/cache/mute_ed7296aa-8e1b-4902-81a7-ab0451429ac8.tmp
2011-05-27T19:14:07Z INFO: onFileMuteList: LLMuteList::processMuteListFile()
2011-05-27T19:14:08Z INFO: downloadCompleteCallback: ASSET_TRACE asset b3831ff2-a197-62df-34f7-a83be592c1da downloadCompleteCallback
2011-05-27T19:14:10Z INFO: display_stats: FPS: 17.60
2011-05-27T19:14:11Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2600th time seen): region doesn't have ParcelVoiceInfoRequest capability.  This is normal for a short time after teleporting, but bad if it persists for very long.
2011-05-27T19:14:11Z WARNING: LLVivoxVoiceClient::stateMachine: ONCE (2600th time seen): region doesn't have ProvisionVoiceAccountRequest capability!
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: removeRegion: RegionDump: James Isle 216.82.41.107:13005 { 204800, 332032, 0 }
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: removeRegion: Agent position global { 205027, 332247, 22.2494 } agent { 226.653, 215.047, 22.2494 }
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: removeRegion: Regions visited 1
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: removeRegion: gFrameTimeSeconds 117.509
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: removeRegion: Disabling region James Isle that agent is in!
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: LLToastAlertPanel::LLToastAlertPanel: Alert: Darn. You have been logged out of Second Life
            You have been disconnected from the region you were in.
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z INFO: disableCircuit: LLMessageSystem::disableCircuit for 216.82.41.107:13005
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: disableCircuit: Couldn't find circuit code for 216.82.41.107:13005
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z INFO: saveSnapshot: Saving snapshot to: /home/user0/.secondlife/wisearyan_resident/screen_last.bmp
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z INFO: disconnectViewer: Disconnecting viewer!
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z INFO: saveToFile: LLInventoryModel::saveToFile(/home/user0/.secondlife/cache/ed7296aa-8e1b-4902-81a7-ab0451429ac8.inv)
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z INFO: saveToFile: LLInventoryModel::saveToFile(/home/user0/.secondlife/cache/ba2a564a-f0f1-4b82-9c61-b7520bfcd09f.inv)
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL
2011-05-27T19:14:14Z WARNING: setRegion: viewer object set region to NULL

 Please see. my signature for details.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

taht is normaly a SL blitch you can wait out.

try rebooting your OS,clear catch and all the normal things and just wait it out if it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kolby Nissondorf wrote:

...have you tried a different viewer.

You have a ton of difficulites with the one your using.

 

Yes I have tried Phoenix .....Same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


wrable Amat wrote:

taht is normaly a SL blitch you can wait out.

try rebooting your OS,clear catch and all the normal things and just wait it out if it happens.

Tried rebooting , cleared the cache .....but no joy ......Waiting for things to get normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try turning off voice before teleporting... it looks like it's flooding the connection.

second, try logging into a different region (there's a setting to show location on logon screen in prefs, type a different region name into the box that appears before loging in)

best of luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Void Singer wrote:

try turning off voice before teleporting... it looks like it's flooding the connection.

second, try logging into a different region (there's a setting to show location on logon screen in prefs, type a different region name into the box that appears before loging in)

best of luck

Turned off voice in the official viewer (phoenix says "Voice Chat Not Available".)

Tried a different location at login ....didn't reach that but was teleported to "a nearby location".

From their tried to teleport Home .....& got logged out again.

But thanks to you at least I reached somewhere other than the location where I am stuck at.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm going to regret this and probably get laughed at but...

Have you tried detaching all huds and scripted items your wearing? I couldn't TP a few times and by simply taking off my shoes I could.

Uggg, I don't know about all the tech stuff but ya might try it. :)

/me just trying to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jacki Silverfall wrote:

I know I'm going to regret this and probably get laughed at but...

Have you tried detaching all huds and scripted items your wearing? I couldn't TP a few times and by simply taking off my shoes I could.

Uggg, I don't know about all the tech stuff but ya might try it.
:)

/me just trying to help

Tried that ... but unfortunately didn't work. 

You may not know much tech stuff but you are at least trying to help.

People who possess that knowledge are probably too reluctant to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried rebooting all the devices on your network, especially including the ISP's router (or cable modem, or whatever) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Qie Niangao wrote:

Have you tried rebooting all the devices on your network, especially including the ISP's router (or cable modem, or whatever) ?

Yes.

I use my router/modem in Bridged mode ie I dial my ISP using the OS's dialer. I usually dont maintain  an "always on" dsl connnection. And I shutdown/boot the router & this PC more than once per day.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if you're always seeing the "Boom, error in audio file transfer" error in the console before the crash.  Usually this is just a long-standing problem with sound, but I'm just thinking about that Ogg Vorbis exploit and wondering just what the Lab did with those crasher assets to protect users of older viewers.

Of course, for that to be the cause, there'd have to be some reason you'd keep getting exposed to that sound asset.  Had you not already tried with them all removed, it could be an attachment (not necessarily scripted, theoretically, although it would need to trigger on teleport, so...), and not so easily something in the environment (because you've experienced the problem on multiple sims).  This is probably a dead end.

Other than manually removing all the cache and settings directories (if you haven't done that already), I'd circle back to a network cause.  If you can somehow try the account on a different network connection, preferably with a different ISP, that could help narrow things down.  Of course, if any network-related software has updated (e.g., a software firewall, device firmware, etc.), that could do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also try other regions once you manage to get logged into a different region, specifically empty ones, to make sure it's not your home region that's the source of the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Qie Niangao wrote:

I wonder if you're always seeing the "Boom, error in audio file transfer" error in the console before the crash.  Usually this is just
with sound, but I'm just thinking about that Ogg Vorbis exploit and wondering just what the Lab did with those crasher assets to protect users of older viewers.

Of course, for that to be the cause, there'd have to be some reason you'd keep getting exposed to that sound asset.  Had you not already tried with them all removed, it could be an attachment (not necessarily scripted, theoretically, although it would need to trigger on teleport, so...), and not so easily something in the environment (because you've experienced the problem on multiple sims).  This is probably a dead end.

Other than
manually
removing all the cache and settings directories (if you haven't done that already), I'd circle back to a network cause.  If you can somehow try the account on a different network connection, preferably with a different ISP, that could help narrow things down.  Of course, if any network-related software has updated (e.g., a software firewall, device firmware, etc.), that could do it.

I did  "detach all" & then tried teleporting same thing ....i.e. getting logged out.

Cleaning the cache was was the first thing I tried.

 

As you can see two different viewers are reacting in the same manner, therefore I guess its unlikely that reinstalling on of them resolve the isssue. But will do that anyways.

The openSUSE firewall is configured as explicit deny any for all incoming connections (All ports are Stealth) & allow all outbound

 

connections.

 

Trying this account with a different ISP is frankly difficult at the moment .......as you can see this is a Desktop .....portability is a concern

 

The only option I see is to wait out ...... If things doesn't improve I will just leave the game & try n find a new one.

 

Thanks for you support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Void Singer wrote:

also try other regions once you manage to get logged into a different region, specifically empty ones, to make sure it's not your home region that's the source of the problem.

I can't login to my home region anymore. I can't teleport to it from any other location either. As soon as I manage to enter a new

region I move around a bit & then when I try to TP to a new region, I get logged out.

We have tried enogh. this is most like a server side issue.

I will wait ...if things doesn't improve .....I will just move one.

There's no point.

Happy RL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shoes and HUDs thing comes from resize-script items being worn - which introduce so much lag to a sim that they can mess up even other people in the sim who are standing there on nake avatars. If in v2 you can get a hint about this by checking script memory of the parcel you're in (if you own it) - but such a problem will occur even if somebody's on a different parcel in the same sim and lagging you.

 

Have you tried entering the name of a sim into the viewer's location field -before- logging in to see if you can log in somewhere new? If that lets you go somewhere new, and you contine to have trouble - you'll at least have isolated the problem to yourself and not your former location.

But if it fails, then it could still be either.

The suggestion above to reset everything on your network that you have control over is also a good one. The error messages you posted are completely new to me.

As a last ditch effort if all else fails you'll be stuck in support ticket land - but if premium you can also try live support and ask for a sim reboot while you're in the sim, hoping it resets yourself as well (the live chat folks lack the knowledge of SL needed to do much more beyond a sim reboot... :) ).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only thing I can suggest at this point is that the firewall may be too restrictive. there may have been a change in the viewer protocols that requires something that is currently being blocked. you may be able to investigate the logs to find out what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, FWIW, it's very unlikely to be a server-side issue (although not quite impossible: see below).  Everybody else is merrily teleporting around the grid, so unless the servers have it in for you, it's something to do with your connection or installation, and I think we've ruled out an installation problem.

(Incidentally, I read in your first post that you'd cleared cache, but I was suggesting manual deletion of the cache and settings directory, as opposed to the simple cache clearing in Preferences... but TBH, you've already tried different viewers, and anyway you may have tried the manual route already, so never mind all that.)

One way it could be server side is if there's a corrupted asset unique to your avatar or some other account-specific glitch.  This is exceedingly rare, but easy enough to test: create a completely vanilla, fresh-off-the island alt and see if s/he has the same problem with teleporting.  If so, the problem is external to LL.  If, on the other hand, the alt can get around just fine, then it's time for a support ticket: something in the original, troubled avatar's inventory or accouint is broken, somehow triggering disconnection upon teleporting.  I wouldn't know how to debug that problem much further without Linden help.

Well.  I suppose it would be worth trying the Test Male or Text Female avatar with absolutely no attachments or clothing, on the premise that there's a bad asset associated with the current avatar's appearance.  Thing is, you've already tried with no attachments, and presumably your avatar textures are baking successfully sometimes, so that all seems unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Qie Niangao wrote:

Well, FWIW, it's very unlikely to be a server-side issue (although not quite impossible: see below).  Everybody else is merrily teleporting around the grid, so unless the servers have it in for you, it's something to do with your connection or installation, and I think we've ruled out an installation problem

Yes, it seems like its a user specific issue. I checked my line speed at
dslreports.com
& the results are the same as they used to be. There is no decrease in line speed. DNS resolution is working good too.

Do you think its a possibility that some people didn’t like my SL behavior pattern & have deliberately done this so that I get fed up & leave the game ? Or do you think that not possible? I think too much troubleshooting is making me crazy...lol  :matte-motes-big-grin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qie Niangao wrote:

 

(Incidentally, I read in your first post that you'd cleared cache, but I was suggesting manual deletion of the cache and settings directory, as opposed to the simple cache clearing in Preferences... but TBH, you've already tried different viewers, and anyway you may have tried the manual route already, so never mind all that.)

One way it could be server side is if there's a corrupted asset unique to your avatar or some other account-specific glitch.  This is exceedingly rare, but easy enough to test: create a completely vanilla, fresh-off-the island alt and see if s/he has the same problem with teleporting.  If so, the problem is external to LL.  If, on the other hand, the alt can get around just fine, then it's time for a support ticket: something in the original, troubled avatar's inventory or accouint is broken, somehow triggering disconnection upon teleporting.  I wouldn't know how to debug that problem much further without Linden help.

Well.  I suppose it would be worth trying the Test Male or Text Female avatar with absolutely no attachments or clothing, on the premise that there's a bad asset associated with the current avatar's appearance.  Thing is, you've already tried with no attachments, and presumably your avatar textures are baking successfully sometimes, so that all seems unlikely.

I have tried  manual deletion of the cache and settings directory .......but same thing.

I tried detaching everything  including all clothes which made my avatar to look like a female & then tried teleporting with it but that didn't work.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pussycat Catnap wrote:

The shoes and HUDs thing comes from resize-script items being worn - which introduce so much lag to a sim that they can mess up even other people in the sim who are standing there on nake avatars. If in v2 you can get a hint about this by checking script memory of the parcel you're in (if you own it) - but such a problem will occur even if somebody's on a different parcel in the same sim and lagging you.

 

Have you tried entering the name of a sim into the viewer's location field -before- logging in to see if you can log in somewhere new? If that lets you go somewhere new, and you contine to have trouble - you'll at least have isolated the problem to yourself and not your former location.

But if it fails, then it could still be either.

The suggestion above to reset everything on your network that you have control over is also a good one. The error messages you posted are completely new to me.

As a last ditch effort if all else fails you'll be stuck in support ticket land - but if premium you can also try live support and ask for a sim reboot while you're in the sim, hoping it resets yourself as well (the live chat folks lack the knowledge of SL needed to do much more beyond a sim reboot...
:)
).

 

 

Already tried all that you have mentioned .

I don’t avail a premium account so scope for live support here.

Thanks for you reply.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wisearyan wrote:
Yes, it seems like its a user specific issue. I checked my line speed at
dslreports.com
& the results are the same as they used to be. There is no decrease in line speed. DNS resolution is working good too.

Do you think its a possibility that some people didn’t like my SL behavior pattern & have deliberately done this so that I get fed up & leave the game ? Or do you think that not possible? I think too much troubleshooting is making me crazy...lol  :matte-motes-big-grin:


It would be theoretically possible, if you were wearing an attachment they gave you or if you were only visiting sims they could contaminate with "wisearyan-griefing devices" but you've tried removing all attachments and logging into different sims, so that's kind of ruled-out.  I suppose to be hyper-paranoid, it might be hypothetically possible for somebody to manage to transfer an inventory item to you that somehow tripped-up teleporting, or otherwise cast some evil spell on your account through super-leet griefer skillz, but for that the only countermeasure is voodoo.:smileytongue:

Also, I wouldn't expect there to be an overall bandwidth problem with your network connection; the network concern would be specific to the route to Linden's datacenters -- and very possibly specific to the kind of traffic that occurs when teleporting, on the specific connection used.  (In case you were thinking it, yeah, possibly traffic-shaping by the ISP, but more likely a glitch either in the ISP or somewhere on the LAN or firewall.  Just to give you an idea: In the distant past, there were routers with funky firmware that had to be upgraded to maintain Second Life connections, and a software firewall that got an SL-incompatible update.  It's amazing the Internet works at all.)

It was a good idea to test DNS; in my experience, however, DNS problems usually affect initial login rather than teleporting, but that may be just luck of the draw.

If you haven't already tried a fresh alternate account, that would be the next step I'd recommend, because I can certainly appreciate the difficulty of trying the current account through a different ISP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably not helping but i'm new to this so i have no idea how to post my own message on the forum. But, i'm stuck on welcome island. whenever i try to teleport it'll load but whenever it finishes loading i'm on welcome island still. it doesn't make sense please help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...