Need some help with crack on head

RobinMcRobins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I have a genus babyface w001 head. I have taken it bom, and no matter what I do, I have a crack showing on the back of my head. I have tried eyes only alpha, that did not help. Tried whole head alpha, still there. Yes, I know hair will cover it, but it really bothers me that I can not seem to fix this. I am wearing Glam skin for bom, have tried Lure, and still have the crack with little hairs poking through. I know the head IS in bom mode because an upper body tattoo I have went up on the neck up to the chin just fine and it is a bom tattoo. Honestly the only way I have found so far to get it gone is to leave my head standard mesh and use a gacha skin applier. Have cleared hairbase layer, have cleared all layers, it still remains there. Can someone please give me an idea on how to rid myself of this annoyance? I love the head, and skin but this is driving me nuts. thank you in advance. since I can NOT figure out how to add a photo here through lightshot, I added it to my husbands flickr and will post a link here to the picture.     https://www.flickr.com/photos/188281873@N05/shares/o320An

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RobinMcRobins said:

Hi, I have a genus babyface w001 head. I have taken it bom, and no matter what I do, I have a crack showing on the back of my head. I have tried eyes only alpha, that did not help. Tried whole head alpha, still there. Yes, I know hair will cover it, but it really bothers me that I can not seem to fix this. I am wearing Glam skin for bom, have tried Lure, and still have the crack with little hairs poking through. I know the head IS in bom mode because an upper body tattoo I have went up on the neck up to the chin just fine and it is a bom tattoo. Honestly the only way I have found so far to get it gone is to leave my head standard mesh and use a gacha skin applier. Have cleared hairbase layer, have cleared all layers, it still remains there. Can someone please give me an idea on how to rid myself of this annoyance? I love the head, and skin but this is driving me nuts. thank you in advance. since I can NOT figure out how to add a photo here through lightshot, I added it to my husbands flickr and will post a link here to the picture.     https://www.flickr.com/photos/188281873@N05/shares/o320An

It's your brow shape. Edit the hair length down to 0 if you can and change the texture to transparent. If for some reason, its no mod, change to one that is or make your own.

• Like 2

Thank you, I appreciate the effort, but it is not a case of taking brow shape sliders to zero for hair length. they are all currently at zero and the hair texture is already transparent. The only way I have found to hide this is by using the head as mesh and using the whole head alpha. That is why this is driving me nuts lol. I am wanting the bom capability. It looks like I did fix it using most of that idea though. I changed the setting to blank for texture, then went back and clicked transparent and its gone now. thank you for the help, much appreciated.

14 minutes ago, RobinMcRobins said:

Thank you, I appreciate the effort, but it is not a case of taking brow shape sliders to zero for hair length. they are all currently at zero and the hair texture is already transparent. The only way I have found to hide this is by using the head as mesh and using the whole head alpha. That is why this is driving me nuts lol. I am wanting the bom capability. It looks like I did fix it using most of that idea though. I changed the setting to blank for texture, then went back and clicked transparent and its gone now. thank you for the help, much appreciated.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, RobinMcRobins said:

Could also be your head shape. A little tweak on the egghead or roundness sliders might help too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.