The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

At 50-Linden Friday Sale at Balaclava 

The Linton Chair  2LI

3 frame choices - light, medium, and dark

9 fabric choices - I tried to re-texture the first chair on the left. I just used an old 'tiger' texture, but texture maps are included so crafty people could customize them to match their decor.

15 sitting animations.

I am using the Pre-PBR Firestorm viewer so I don't know if the chairs have PBR or not, but even if I could see PBR, not EVERYTHING needs to be PBR'd.

balaklavachairs.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 9

Among the sale items at Simply Shelby this weekend: the floral torches (on/off flame) are 1/2 LI each, $30 for the set. The Elven chairs are 2 LI each and the accompanying table is 1 LI, $35 per set per color. The Bamboo Fountain (which I've mentioned before, so check your inventory) is 2 LI, $25 (animated water and sound). The gong has sound when you click on it; 1/2 LI $25.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

• Like 6

I don't think I've been to Omahku before. They have a hallway table with plant on sale that would work well in a Sakura - 7 LI,  $100 per color. The linked magazines and candle tray are 5 LI, $100 per color. (Note that the candle tray is oval, not round, and there is a typo on the magazine cover, which may disturb some of you; wish I'd checked both more closely before buying the deco...)

oma1.jpg

oma2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

These items are on  sale at Fetch, and I may have mentioned some of them previously in the last couple of years, so check your inventory! The Riva bookself, with multiple color options, is 1 LI per unit and you could probably link 3 for 2 LI,  $50.  The Gunnar rug is 2 LI, also with multiple color options, $79. The Tamra dresser is 2 LI, $75 and the Tamra nightstand is 1 LI, $75.

fetch.jpg

fetch2.jpg

fetch3.jpg

• Like 6

If you're keeping your fingers crossed for a new Mid-Century Modern theme, it's worth picking up Muniick's Coraline kitchen sets if you don't already have them. The cabinets abd appliances are $75, PG or A, and the table and chairs set is $60, PG or A. The fridge and decor set is $50.

mun1.jpg

mun2.jpg

mun3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

At Noveny: This livingroom set is on sale - the 8 LI couch is $75 PG, $90 A. The 3 LI chair is $75 PG, $90 A. The coffee table with linked decor is 4 LI $60. The 2 LI lamp is $60. The 3 linked paintings (5 LI :( ) are $60. The 2 LI vase with pampas grass (cream and white) is $60. There's also a 5 LI bath tub (with 2 LI stool and towel) that's $50, PG or A.

nov1.jpg

nov2.jpg

nov3.jpg

• Like 6

Pitaya is selling Sari Silk Curtains which are a bit heavy on the LI (the large display model is 5 LI, but the sign says the LI ranges from 3-12 LI!), but if you fall in love with them you might be willing to make them a focal point of your room. Several metal colors and patterns included. (The small display models are 1/2 LI, so you can probably size them down slightly and save a LI.)

pita.jpg

• Like 8

hamsterfest2024.jpg

hansterfestfreebies.jpg.ed99ede864cd440534d7daa7c08ab3bc.jpg

For all you hamsters and hamster fans.

Hamsterfest at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Redlion/154/200/21
July 28th to to August 17th 

Schadenfreude is giving out free hamster figurines, hamster darumas, and Hammy Tengu  Getas with a color change HUD designed for the ::BB:: dwarf hamster avatar. Note that the HUD gives you a choice of turning the PBR on or off.and  at the event.

Top Photo shows the Schadenfreude booth. Bottom shows my budget hamster avatar with some of the gifts from just this one booth.

Edited by Rufferta
I was in too much of a hurry and later realized I left out important information.
  • Like 3

Among the items on sale at Dreamland Designs this weekend: the Cliff Chair Seat set, $99 PG or A, includes both chairs (3 LI each), the 2 LI planter, 2 LI double mirror (non-PBR), 2 LI working floor lanmp, 3 LI rug and 3 LI metal plate table with linked decor. The Marie chair set, $99 PG or A, looks like it includes the 3 LI armchair, 2 LI table, 2 LI books decor, 2LI rug and 4 LI potted plant.

dd1.jpg

dd3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

goishuinstampdisplay.jpg

I was at Japonica when I saw a notice about  the Summer Goshuin Event August 1st to 14th, 2024.

This is an event where you visit different shrines and temples in Second Life, and each one provides a texture stamp for you to collect in a stamp book or on a wall display.

The stamp books, textures, and display board are all free, although I made a small donation at almost every site. The display board, even with all the textures, seems to be only 5LI.

itameshrine1.jpg

Itame Station http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Itame/68/142/99

Visiting all of the shrines and temples was fascinating, and the display board will make a nice reminder of my adventure.  Oh, and the mosquito pig is from Schadenfreude at Japonica.

Edited by Rufferta
blah blah blah
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Couldn't find a demo model, but for $69 decided to take a chance on these planters/lanterns from Bonaire. The light is turned on/off by means of a switch that you need to rez, an... unusual way of doing things. But it's easy to copy the lighting script from the switch and put it directly into the lantern.

bon1.jpg

bon2.jpg

bon3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1