looking for a job im a noob and looking for pay

thatgirlyky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, thatgirlyky said:

you must pay me

You need to give details of your skills, and your interests as well. There are lot of people hiring here, but you can go for clubs as well, for hosting, dj or dancing too. Although you need to be 30 days old for it. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thatgirlyky said:

you must pay me

Personally someone that says "You must pay me" makes me feel like they feel they're entitled and they will complain about anything I ask them to do. I wouldn't hire them. Be a bit more specific and explain who you are, what you'd like to do etc.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, thatgirlyky said:

you must pay me

A lot of people have posted about them hiring, please look at those fellow posts. And FYI, since you're seeking the job, never say "you must pay". That sounds like you really don't care about the job, just want the money.

Ps. If you're seeking for a serious job, please seek that in RL 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, thatgirlyky said:

i am so sorry you all i did not mean for it to come off that way i will try and remove it immediatly

It's not about removing or posting. Although it would be much better if you explain what skills you have, or what are your interests that you want to work. That way, if people who are hiring, they come up to your post, they can see what your interests.

3 hours ago, thatgirlyky said:

i am so sorry you all i did not mean for it to come off that way i will try and remove it immediatly

For future references, you can’t remove your post/comment or anyone else’s, if someone else has posted under the same post as the post now belongs to the community of SL forums. But anyway, scroll the recent Inworld Employment posts and I’m sure you’ll find something of interest. Or if you’re inworld, type in hiring or looking for in the maps search bar.

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

for future reference.... you can edit your post for the first 24 hours, no matter if there are replies or not.
For removal you have to report your post yourself and ask a mod to remove it.

Editing and removing are 2 different things. She clearly said remove, not edit. Secondly, they normally remove posts with no relevenacy to the post. Not because you just want something removed. Otherwise, they’d let you just remove it yourself instead of submitting a help ticket and then having to wait. By then, everyone and they momma saw the post. Hope that helped you out 😊

Alwin is actually correct.  You CAN report your own post with the little 'report' button and not a help ticket.  Just report and ask them to delete.  It all depends on how well that sub forum is moderated as to when it might be deleted.    

7 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Alwin is actually correct.  You CAN report your own post with the little 'report' button and not a help ticket.  Just report and ask them to delete.  It all depends on how well that sub forum is moderated as to when it might be deleted.    

“Secondly, they NORMALLY remove posts with no relevenacy to the post.“

8 minutes ago, LondonClaire said:

“Secondly, they NORMALLY remove posts with no relevenacy to the post.“

Which is also true.  Just giving the complete answer as to how a post can be deleted.

Edited by RowanMinx
not adding fuel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.