Beverly Hills Maternity Medical Center

msbuffys

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First of all we thank you for your interest in joining our team here at Beverly Hills Maternity Medical Center  .
For us to consider your application we do require the following

-A minimum of 10 hours per week (flexible)
-A decent skin and shape (you have to look professional)
-Must have some form of training (Training can be provided for a cost)
-Must own at least one hud (doctors and nurses)
-Must be at least 18 in RL
-Must be atleast 60 days old in SL
-Must have experience (These will be checked)
-Must be listed in search, if you are not listed we can not contact you
-Can not have alts working with you and have both avatars paid ( only one can get paid ) 
-Must be able to listen to the CEO's and not fight with them
-Must be able to handle high stress problems and situations 
-Can be called upon when needed 
-Be able to give weekly reports to the CEO's of how things are going when on the job 
-Must be able to handle if the CEO's say you need to work on things in certain area or need more training 
-Must be able to get along with all staff 
Once you have completed this application please return it to the following people:
msbuffys                                                      

that is a old form were i was hiring how i had is was doctors and nurses get 35% of a package sell and Receptionist get 15% of the sell if they sell a package and plus the 200L bi weekly but im not doing that no more just the 35% and the 15% if they make a sell 

from (buffy)

Beverly Hills Maternity Medical Center is now hiring Staff what we looking is:

Pediatricians 

OBGYN Doctors

Midwifes 

Head Nurse 

Nurses 

Receptionists                       this is  paying job         more info inbox    (msbuffys) 

1 hour ago, msbuffys said:

that is a old form were i was hiring how i had is was doctors and nurses get 35% of a package sell and Receptionist get 15% of the sell if they sell a package and plus the 200L bi weekly but im not doing that no more just the 35% and the 15% if they make a sell 

from (buffy)

Ok, so not actually a paid position but a commissioned job and I'd have to pay you to train me.   Alrighty.

• Haha 1

Good day, My name is Chan and I am a RN in training (this is my second year) in RL. Please consider me for that position in your well established maternity center. Not only do I want to gain experience in real life, but in the game as well. I am 18 turn 19 in October and my avatar is 10 moths old. I assure that I had previous accounts in the past and I loved this one hence me staying with it and finding a job. I once again recommend that you consider me for the Nursing position because I am hard working and a fast learner. I am looking forward to your response.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.