Teagan Rain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys! Hoping I can pick the hive mind a bit. I am recently back from a loong SL break. I have noticed that since being back, my Marketplace has been disabled.. rendering me unable to create/sell or resell items on marketplace. My other avi's marketplace is fine and still up and working and has been "offline" just as long as this one. 

I have tried every troubleshooting method I can think of, short of filing a ticket with LL. 

1) STORE SET UP > EDIT STORE INFO > STORE DISABLED

2) STORE SET UP > VIEW MY STORE > WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS STORE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3) HELP RESOURCES > MANAGING YOUR STORE > (FORUM) MANAGING YOUR MARKETPLACE STORE

None of these have given me any resolution as to how I can "Enable" or "Reset" my marketplace. >:/

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. I have also attached screenshots of what I mean. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 2.59.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 3.00.15 PM.png

There were some big Marketplace changes in the past.  There was so much discussion I am not really sure what was decided by the Powers That Be and what folks were just chatting about. It was a pretty fair criteria as I remember.  Not selling anything for a long time. Not logging into SL etc.   It is certainly possible that all items you had listed are now gone.   The point was all about cleaning up the Marketplace so that it was more useful to those trying to buy.

I am sure that you can see how not so good it is to have completely absentee folks "selling" on the Marketplace. Obviously there is no customer support if the person hasn't logged in during the past years. 

You could try a support ticket or maybe one of the moderators that know about those Marketplace changes will poke their head in.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

Thanks, Chic for your reply!

As I said before my secondary account was logged in/out of SL for the same amount of time. Which is somewhat puzzling and now without a "reset my store" button or guide is even more of a headache. I will definitely look into filing a ticket for more support regarding this issue. 

• Moderators

Hi, Teagan Rain!

If an account is inactive and hasn't had a sale in a while, the Marketplace store for the user will be disabled due to inactivity. 

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/2504-marketplace-early-spring-cleaning/ 

You can submit a Marketplace Support Ticket and a member of Customer Support will be able to get your store re-enabled as quickly as possible. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.