asgoodson

Add notecard attachment to inventory?

Question

A group sent a souvenir item to all members attached to a notecard. When I click on the item, nothing happens. How do I move it to my inventory?

5 answers to this question

You can drag anything that's an "attachment" in a notecard and drop it anywhere you like in your inventory.

Pretty much anything can be enclosed in a note...an object, another note, a landmark, etc, as long as you are careful about permissions.

Unfortunately no luck with that, either. Click and hold, try to drag, but nothing follows. I even searched my inventory for the object name. Argh!

22 minutes ago, asgoodson said:

Click and hold, try to drag, but nothing follows. I even searched my inventory for the object name. Argh!

Well, you do have to drag it to a specific place in your inventory, like your Objects folder or a new folder that you have already created for the purpose.  If you just drag it blindly to your inventory, it could end up almost anywhere.

Also maybe an rightclick -> copy to inventory may work. then it depends on what you clicked, it's located in the proper folder. an object in your object folder, an notecard in your notecard folder, and so on