Payment announcements months after the fact.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Soo my Sl partner is being spammed out of hell from payments I made to her MONTHS ago

[07:40:54] Second Life: Amiti Dismortalis (misser.swee*****er)  paid you L$4600.
[07:40:54] Second Life: Amiti Dismortalis (misser.swee*****er)  paid you L$1400.
[11:26:55] Second Life: Amiti Dismortalis (misser.swee*****er)  paid you L$4600.
[11:26:55] Second Life: Amiti Dismortalis (misser.swee*****er)  paid you L$1400.

She keeps getting these messages (as shown) Multiple times a day without me actually giving anything.. Nor have her l$ amount changed.  Its getting a tad annoying for her 

Edited by Misser Sweetwater

I have this kind of spam from an old Mistress who I am still good friends with. I don't actually get any $L, so neither one of understands. She definitely has no intention of. being abusive.

I had that happen last year when someone was selling something of mine through their CasperVend vendor and I got a cut. I'd get duplicate messages like that. Unclear whether it was a problem in the IM system or the CasperTech system. Reporting it to CasperTech might help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.