Trying to pretty up my Alt.

Reese Wicken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an alt account that I haven't been on in a year, I fled it after a friendship broke apart.. It wasn't pretty and I ended up losing everyone including a person I introduced them to. ( We got into a talk about religion and philosophy. They didn't like what I aligned to. )

Anyways.  I have both the maitreya & slink hourglass bodies, Catwa Koura and Tala head along with the free genus head that came out months ago before the DMCA (is that right?) started, which I've heard started.. All over again.

What I'm looking for is a new skin, I want something that translates well to a more elven or fae apperance but still be in the realms of human passing.  None of my usual skin shops have anything I'm looking for.

SL Avatar Board.. You're my only hope!

1 hour ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Have you taken a look at Ritual Skins?  She has a number of fantasy tone offerings, and I think they are still on sale.  They generally include body and head appliers for a number of the major brands, plus system/BOM layers.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FUTURA/30/225/1751         

Nope. I will now though! Thanks.

3 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Is SLB17 still going on?  If so, at the Shop & Hop event, Petrichor / The Plastik had a gift skin/applier.  Might be a bit dark but it was fantasy themed.

No, that closed on 12th Jul.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.