The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Turns 1 !!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Monday, July 13th @ 9:50 am SLT, please join us on youtube for the video premiere of "The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary One Year Anniversary" video to be combined with some awesome features of the "Big Splash Adventure Water Park Oasis"! 

The video is still being edited so we will post the exact link just as soon as we have one :))

The Big Splash Adventure Water Park Oasis will open Monday afternoon @ 12:00 pm slt with a dj set by DJ Doc Rast!! As well as lots of splashy fun to be had! 

The Hammies 🐹🐹

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

oh and before I forget ... here is our DJ Line up for the week! 

MON JULY 13TH   DJ DOC 12-2
TUES JULY 14TH   DJ HAMMIE 12-2
WED JULY 15TH   DJ STEPH 12-2
THURS JULY 16TH   DJ FLOYD 12-2
FRI JULY 17TH   DJ FAR 12-2
SAT JULY 18TH   DJ FAR 12-2
SUN JULY 19TH   DJ STEPH 12-3
Edited by JessycaJayne
forgot info lol
  • Like 3

This is the spin off from the official video, youtube blocks due to copyright issues so most folks can't see, 

so this is an alternate youtube link and at the same time an additional films extended from the official video

enjoy watching~

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks everyone! We had so much fun this past week! And the park will be back after this week ends and will remain for the entire summer :) We'll be working on new slide designs as well to change things up a bit. It won't be dj sets the whole summer because wow .. hammies need to nap! But we will certainly plan some and maybe a few other lil surprises too!

• Like 7

Sorry I missed this Hammie, I hope I can make it for the next... Fall party???????

On 7/21/2020 at 5:04 AM, JessycaJayne said:

Thanks everyone! We had so much fun this past week! And the park will be back after this week ends and will remain for the entire summer :) We'll be working on new slide designs as well to change things up a bit. It won't be dj sets the whole summer because wow .. hammies need to nap! But we will certainly plan some and maybe a few other lil surprises too!

15 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Sorry I missed this Hammie, I hope I can make it for the next... Fall party???????

That is ok, Elena!! The park is coming back in a few days as we had many requests!! And Varihammy and I have more ideas planned for the year and beyond. A brand new take on the Zoopalooza 2 as well as some other secrets we can't mention yet! 

Signed, 

The Hammies 🐹🐹

Edited by JessycaJayne
mistype ... bad paws!!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

That is ok, Elena!! The park is coming back in a few days as we had many requests!! And Varihammy and I have more ideas planned for the year and beyond. A brand new take on the Zoopalooza 2 as well as some other secrets we can't mention yet! 

Signed, 

The Hammies 🐹🐹

Looking forward to it!! When I come back to SL, it will be my first visit! Not so sure about the Zoopalooza though, I've worked too many years to close downs zoos in RL hehe.

But with that new great cabin you've got, and the two of you around, it will be LA FIESTA DEL AÑO. Thank you both for adding so much fun and spark to Belli

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.