The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Turns 1 !!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The belli hammies are very excited to announce that on July 19th, the sanctuary will be one year old. We can barely believe it, holy carrot patches!!

In celebration of this, we are building a Water Park. Dats right a .. water ... park! There will be custom water slides that twist and turn. Penty of space to get your virtual tan as you lounge in the sun. Tiki style bar areas for quieter moments, unless you find the booze .. then perhaps not so quiet! And as always, lots of treats because let's be real .. hammies do nuffin without food. 

This event will run at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds from July 13th - July 19th (<--- anni date- massive partay). A daily dj will spin from 12-2 pm slt. And of course, the park will be open for anything recreational that you'd like to do! 

Keep an eye out for updates and maybe even a little movie done up hammie style. 

The Belli Hammies 🐹

Oh! And in the meantime.. if yew get bored. Come check out our exhibition at the SLBB17 celebration! 

https://secondlife.com/destination/bellisseria-animal-sanctuary-camping-trip-sl17b

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

You stand in the presence of our Bellisseria Hamster, rightful heir to the Belli throne, Queen of the Animal Sanctuary,  Mother of hammie parties, Protector of the animals in Belli and the first residents, the Breaker of carrots.

ok .. Hammie laughed really hard at this in rl. Amazing! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

As a new Bellisseria resident: What is the Bellisseria animal sanctuary?

Check our hammies' profiles, you will find the link to the group there. I am not sure whether the new LM has been uploaded, but any of them can send It. It is a great place and group for animals and animal lovers

• Like 2

Thank yew everyone! And yes, we are currently playing the game of homes for a new location, so please bear with us! Will post info just as soon as possible! But in the meantime, you are welcome to join the Sanctuary group to keep up with the happenings, no pressure! lol 

secondlife:///app/group/0d51637d-06fc-ac6b-1554-5980e20d25da/about

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

As a new Bellisseria resident: What is the Bellisseria animal sanctuary?

Hai Syo & Nikkita!

First, let me welcome yew to Belli! It is such a great place to live and everyone is soooo kind to each other here. I think you'll really like living here! 

As for the Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary. It is a home/safe haven for all of the animals in Belli. And we have many ... There are cats and a squirrel, and dogs, and birds, aaaand foxies. Heck .. even saw a hippo once! Based on learning some of this very early on when Belli was new. Hammie decided that we must have a place to represent the animals of the community as well. 

So I farmed carrots in the fields until I had enough saved up to get a home for all of them. I am not sure that any of them live there lol .. But we do like to have parties and gatherings with our animal AND our hooman friends. And it is our way, "our" being myself and my partner in crime, VariHammy, yes there are TWO talking hammies running around Belli, to show our love for animals here and in rl. 

We have lots of food and snacks for everyone, cozy seating, the best pet beds in Belli and of course lots of room to run around and get into troub...... ummmmm we don't really need to talk about that part. 

Oh and as this post states .. we like to get "a little crazy" sometimes and build some pretty beeeeg adventures over at the Fairgrounds. 

I will be posting our new inworld location very soon and we would love for you to come by and visit! 

🐹🐹

Edited by JessycaJayne
lil paws type too fast lol
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.