Logging to Firestorm

RajeshKA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Even if you get this fixed, I don't recommend checking the "remember my password" box.  If you do, anyone who has access to your computer also has access to your SL account.

I definitely agree. That checkbox is handy but should only be used if you can be sure that no one else has access to your computer

48 minutes ago, RajeshKA said:

there is no response from Firestorm user group . 

I would try again, then.  It's a fairly large and often busy group, and sometimes chat lag will 'eat' the chat before it gets displayed to everyone.  Also, if there are already several separate issues being discussed at the same time, a new question may simply get overlooked because of the busyness and the focus of people on answering the existing message, or perhaps the support person has stepped away from their screen for a couple of minutes. 

• Like 1

The English language FS Support Group in-world almost always has a number of people answering questions during 6 AM to 9 PM SLT. Outside those hours it gets a bit hit and miss.

There are other language groups for FS and they likely have different hours. I only speak English and Profanity so I am not familiar with those other groups.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.