If you win a mesh body, which one would you choose?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, BeckyGY said:

Would you have a link to give me? 

Well it is several. Strawberry Singh has a very instructional one on BoM. But she has not shown Legacy, and I know it can be a pain to figure out where the button to turn it on is. Here is Strawberry with a lot of information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-0s2-pa-c

And then, at 3:20, it is the Legacy body in this other video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpE5756nVV0

This is a funny video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wz6B4lfOlU

Not with Legacy, but what people say about other bodies work the same on Legacy, you just need to turn on BoM.

EDIT: The ting about all tutorials, new stuff are made, and the bodies are updated. So the HUDs may look a bit different, the thing they say need a relay for some bodies... fixed in an update. It does not matter bc you find the Legacy button right where the second video shows it. But be on alert with all kind of tutorials on the internet. If it does not make any sense, look at the date it was posted and try to find a new one.

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last part

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 2:14 PM, Panteleeva said:

@Akasha Sternberg won the Mesh Body Survey  )))) Congrats!

I did but passed it on to Jonian XD  I mean I was like WHY out of all am I - who is known for not liking any other bodies- winning that one XD but with him starting to design he needs the bodies to be able to apply for dev kits so at least I was able to put it to good use XD  Else I´d have donated it to anyone^^

• Like 6

There are not any other bodies I like other than Maitreya.  When I was new I tried all the bodies, none could compare to Maitreya.  I've loved it from day one to this day.  I would not want Legacy even if for free because of lag from the high polygon/triangle count unless I were to use if for 2D photography only, but the lag issues with the HUD, plus it's sort of modify, parts of it don't respond to the sliders like Maitreya does and it looks to doll-like for me.  So, I only like Maitreya.  I'd need to enter with an alt.   I like a realistic body and slider response and Maitreya has that, and a great hud, so no other for me, plus it's the lowest on the lag meter.   So Maitreya only.  I don't want stuff I wouldn't use just because it's free.  I'd probably let someone try for the win since I don't really want an alt at this time anyways as making an avatar is, frankly, a lot of work.   

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.