Lost in Oceania, but not friendless

Maddness Axon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I did an intro but i felt i could set up a topic as well. I am absolutely new to forums here, but have beem in SecondLife since waaaaayyyy back. Over 5000 days actually, which still astounds me. Funny thing is it is probably more important than it ever has been, but thats another story for another time. 

I am looking for friends, and to be honest, I am looking for open minded equalists in and around Oceania, on a timeline that i live on. I tend towards noon and on in Sydney, Australian time, SL 6pm or so into the wee hours of the morning. Currently I am on everyday, who knows when that will change. If you are into music, lgbt lifestyles, like roleplaying, or are truly an equalist, love to have a chat and give each other a chance to be friends. Those are "or" things not "and", I am open minded even to fiberals. 

I am NOT friendless! I have a lot of friends, but I am always looking to grow my experience and connections to other decent folk in the world.

You might be better off just wandering around and introducing yourself. Not everyone is on the forum and you have such specific requirements.  Can I ask why they have to be located in Oceania?

2 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

people in same timezone.  The Oceania/Pacific evening is the least populated time on SL

OH, now I feel stupid. I thought it was a region in SL. I've never heard Pacific time being called that.

• Haha 1

On May 27, 2020 at 12:23 PM, Maddness Axon said:

I am NOT friendless! I have a lot of friends, but I am always looking to grow my experience and connections to other decent folk in the world.

This is me too, no matter how long the friends list gets I can never imagine not wanting to meet someone new, that is one of the special things about SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.