Wandering about specific object or script.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I was wondering is it possible for someone getting my login and logoff time through email? I had one person I used to had relationship before, and removed all of my stuffs from the place we used to leave after separating. But still my ex gets email that when I am online or offline, she is abusing it to check on me. Blocking and reporting didn't work, since she contacts people I know to say i signed in this time or signed off that time. I don't think she is lying because login/logoff time is accurate. But she isn't scripted after all, once she mentioned she got it from Marketplace. 

Is there really that kind of... whatever object or script on marketplace? I mean, is there gonna be other way to get out of it except for removing account?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lomemori said:

Hello, I was wondering is it possible for someone getting my login and logoff time through email?

Yes.  Your online/offline status is available to anyone via the LSL scripting language.  I actually have an item rezzed on my property that has the names of all of my SL accounts and I get an email every time any of them logs in.  This is to help me in the event that any of my accounts get hacked.

You can block the person and it won't impact that script that tells them whether or not you are online.  Reporting does no good, because it is not a violation of the TOS for anyone to get that info.  

My advice, and the advice you'll get from most folks here, is to simply ignore her.

• Like 3

Knowing when you log on or off is pretty irrelevant. The issue here is that she tells your friends who tell you and that upsets you. She's using your friends to harass you. So tell your friends that and ask them to stop taking part in this. Ask them not to pass on the messages she gives them. She shouldn't be using them to get around a block.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, lomemori said:

Blocking [...] didn't work, since she contacts people I know to say i signed in this time or signed off that time.

Block them too, since they're complicit.

Problem solved. You're welcome.

Personally, I would have added: "Oh, you know when I was online? Well, congratulations!" And them blocked them for not having anything significant to add to my life.

• Like 2

Just log into SL early in the morning and stay logged in all day. Minimize SL when you are doing other things on the computer and then just bring up SL whenever you want to go into the world. No one will be able to tell when you are on or off SL because you're always on! I'm sure this will also help LL's population metrics. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.