Query - Name Change

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You'd have to contact LL about that.  I do know that you can gift Premium membership.

I'd probably calling Billing first and ask them, though they may direct you to open a Support ticket:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Like 4

I would like to gift a name change to my other half on here.  He already has premium membership.

We've come over from IMVU and you can gift name change tokens but it seems to be a little different here.  Would be nice to be able to gift a name change here :)

I'll send in a ticket and see what they say :)

Thank you both for your responses.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, KahinaSpina said:

I have awaited the news of the name change and I still do not know if it can be done. can someone tell me

They've been available for about a month now.  Here;s a link to the blog post about it:

Log into your dashboard, and "Change Name" is one of the options under "Account" in the left side bar.

• Like 1

Perhaps the easiest way to "gift" a name change is to simply send him the cash to cover the cost.  That thoughtful gift leaves him with total freedom over which name to choose, when to do it, and in fact whether to do it at all.  Your gift is the freedom itself.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.