Tilia Identification Proof

princealexis26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello Forum. 

I was hoping to exchange some Lindens into real currency at some point in the future and was wondering how to go about this. I know I need to show some proof of identification. I will provide my passport for Photo ID purposes but I gather I need a proof of address as well, it says from this list: 

• Current utility bill
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill
  • Rental agreement or lease
  • Tax form
  • Voter registration
  • Insurance statement

However although I've lived in the UK all my life, I do not actually get any of these documents, so how would I go about that? Are those the ONLY forms of address they're accepting or would something like doctors/NHS letters work as well, as I have those. 

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, princealexis26 said:

Hello Forum. 

I was hoping to exchange some Lindens into real currency at some point in the future and was wondering how to go about this. I know I need to show some proof of identification. I will provide my passport for Photo ID purposes but I gather I need a proof of address as well, it says from this list: 

• Current utility bill
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill
  • Rental agreement or lease
  • Tax form
  • Voter registration
  • Insurance statement

However although I've lived in the UK all my life, I do not actually get any of these documents, so how would I go about that? Are those the ONLY forms of address they're accepting or would something like doctors/NHS letters work as well, as I have those. 

You are really going to need to open a Support ticket to direct that question to LL.  Anybody here would likely just be making guesses.  You might also be able to talk to Billing about it.

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, princealexis26 said:

I do have a bank account but all my statements are online, so I don't have a paper doctument for proof of address.

Mine were too but I just asked for one month them to send one in the post so I could do my Tilia identification then switched back to paperless

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.