Another person LF a Friend!

nostalgicmemories

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 😀

My SL name is Azalea Everly Moore aka "nostalgicmemories". I am looking to make friends and Role Play. I use to play SL several years ago but FL(First Life) took me away. I currently have a lot of time on my hands but once COVID has settled down I might not be around as much. ATM I am on at all sorts of hours until FL work calls me in to do my job. Live in the US. A lot of my favorite shop places are around but not a lot of my hang outs. I am not sure exactly what role play I want to dive into, role play is better with friends. I love anything from sci fi to fantasy. I can easily be a tomboy or a girly girl. I'd love to have an SL family but I know that takes time.  I love horseback riding and dancing. I like taking photos and shooting zombies. Occasionally go clubbing or gacha shopping!  

Interests

• Gaming
  • Harry Potter
  • Anime (Fairytale & The Seven Deadly Sins)

• Cats (Especially love black cats)
  • Lions 
  • Watermelon & Strawberries
  • Fantasy (Unicorns & Mermaids)
  • Music (Vocal Trance & Pop) Examples Above & Beyond, Hillary Duff and Katy Perry

Role Play

• Looking to RP ages between 19-29

Avoiding Conversations about

• Religious beliefs (You believe what you want so will I)
  • Politics

• Like 1

I also am not that into the whole RP thing. I am in the US, my online time is erratic I have an essential job so I am still as busy as ever in RL, but IM me and we can hang out if you like.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.