CALLING ALL SECOND LIFE ACTORS!!!

GeneralBlenheim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

dsc07392.jpgGreetings... I'm hoping there are SL ACTORS out there who may be interested in this? 
I am currently undertaking a project in Second Life... a recreation of The Adventures Club.. Which was originally a Downtown Disney interactive theatre club set in 1935. Actors playing various 'Adventurer' roles populated this fictitious atmospheric club and interacted directly with the public who visited the club for drinks and the unique experience. It has now become legendary. I am exploring the possibility of finding SL/RL  actors who may be interested in helping me develop this SL interactive theatre version of the club. If there are any actors working in SL who may be interested in playing such Adventurer roles and developing this project please respond to this post or get in touch...SL in world name... GeneralBlenheim

GB, as a suggestion - you might post this in Roleplay.

SL has an expansive roleplay community composed of people who routinely play every imaginable “part” from petty thieves to political overlords and hit all points in between.

The caliber of literary/emotive character development in the more well-developed sims can be quite high, so they would fit well into any Immersive environment.

Immersive, para-post, FreeForm role-play meets my definition of “art” when practiced well, so I think you might attract interest where those players gather.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292b4433ebdfcd03bdee

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It might be as well to make it clear what rating this club is intended to have, given that your group is nothing to do with Disney, but is named after a private men's club in New York, and in light of the profile of the other member of your group.

A very good point Garnet...thank you I will certainly take that on-board. The club is not intended to be a men-only club at all and I do need to make that clearer. I am hoping it will be a role-play venue for 'Adventurers' both women and men. You have also made me more aware of how the 'inclinations' of other members may be perceived in relation to the theme of the club. Thank you ...your advice is greatly appreciated.......General Blenheim

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:27 AM, AmandaKeen said:

GB, as a suggestion - you might post this in Roleplay.

SL has an expansive roleplay community composed of people who routinely play every imaginable “part” from petty thieves to political overlords and hit all points in between.

The caliber of literary/emotive character development in the more well-developed sims can be quite high, so they would fit well into any Immersive environment.

Immersive, para-post, FreeForm role-play meets my definition of “art” when practiced well, so I think you might attract interest where those players gather.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292b4433ebdfcd03bdee

Many thanks for you informative response Amanda....I will certainly pursue the role-play community suggestion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.