Troublemakers of the past-tense, post your feats.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I don't recall whether she was or not, but I doubt it. 

Perhaps she was, and that's what drove her utterly bonkers. Although I think the RL Mormon church was pretty gracious about it. I haven't seen it for years but I seem to recall the faith itself not really being the actual butt of the joke. Can see why it could be offensive, though.

Edited by Amina Sopwith

11 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

We took our photos and left, I didn't even realise there was anyone else around but there must have been, because a few minutes later there was a crazy, semi-coherent rant posted on SLU from someone who was apparently an official in the SL Mormon church, about how we were hideous griefers and we had both been banned and excommunicated from their church FOR EVAH, which didn't bother me one bit but Madison was quite upset about it. When I tried to apologise and get her allowed back in, it turned even uglier as this person then proceeded to rain ridiculous insults on me for being transgender, information which she'd found from my previous posts.

At that point, things turned pretty unpleasant for her, as the entire SLU hive-mind rallied to our support in the way they do best. In the end, the church person apologised and lifted our bans, but I never went back anyway and I don't think Madison did either.

I remember that. It was freakin hilarious. I laughed and laughed and every time that person posted I laughed even harder. It's a wonder I didn't die laughing. lol.gif.414812cc52055e4f70e1dec6c29a4167.gif

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.