Disco fever

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

discofever_001.thumb.jpg.f25d7fc253291d15d532ad4c1b50a876.jpg

1975 called. Big hair and all.

Doing some work on a motorcycle and nobody was handy to sit on the back for testing. So I created an alt, which I've not done before. This is what I was given.

Come on, LL. If someone wants that look, they can get it, but no new user should be given it by default.

(By the way, when you leave the starting area, the new user experience HUD really should detach itself.)

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, animats said:

(By the way, when you leave the starting area, the new user experience HUD really should detach itself.)

usually the New User Experience HUD does detach.  But sometimes it doesn't.  The same thing can happen sometimes with the Linden games experience HUDs. 

a way to test the New User HUD attach/detach is to teleport back and forth to the Social Island

a thing tho is that when the HUD doesn't detach then it can sometimes gets orphaned. Meaning that it can't be manually detached either and requires a relog to get rid of it 

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2020 at 4:58 PM, animats said:

discofever_001.thumb.jpg.f25d7fc253291d15d532ad4c1b50a876.jpg

1975 called. Big hair and all.

Doing some work on a motorcycle and nobody was handy to sit on the back for testing. So I created an alt, which I've not done before. This is what I was given.

Come on, LL. If someone wants that look, they can get it, but no new user should be given it by default.

that hair should really detach.. add so some darker  brown shoes and  and you're good to go!

Edited by BeautifulXu
make shoes darker

On 3/27/2020 at 8:58 PM, animats said:

I created a male alt not that long ago had been thinking about doing it for years and that male noob av was what he rezzed with in the newbie orientation area. In the sign up process you no longer get to choose your starter av it's so offensive on the eyes i couldn't choose one of the other male starter av's fast enough

On 3/27/2020 at 9:58 PM, animats said:

1975 called.

Apparantly some at LL are still  'huge' fans of John Holmes and expect others to be as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.