locating Ebody clothes

Meredith8888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm doing an avi challenge...  Trying to make a hot avi for less than $75L...  I'm taking my time with it, researching, etc...  I have been using the ECURVY body which i happen to like.  But finding clothing for it has been NOT easy.  I do have a little wardrobe building up.  But, still...  NOT easy.

This is my question...  Does anyone know for sure if its easier to find clothing for the Ebody (the ebody that is NOT ECURVY).  I'm planning to go back and buy the EBODY normal i think its called.  Either way its not the ECURVY because I already have that one.

If anyone can tell me what clothing specifically you have found to fit the NON EBODY CURVY body please let me know either stores inworld or specific links in mp.

Please note...  I'm looking for more specific information than 'just look on mp.'  

Thank you ahead of time for everyones help.  I really appreciate it.

31 minutes ago, Meredith8888 said:

I'm doing an avi challenge...  Trying to make a hot avi for less than $75L...  I'm taking my time with it, researching, etc...  I have been using the ECURVY body which i happen to like.  But finding clothing for it has been NOT easy.  I do have a little wardrobe building up.  But, still...  NOT easy.

This is my question...  Does anyone know for sure if its easier to find clothing for the Ebody (the ebody that is NOT ECURVY).  I'm planning to go back and buy the EBODY normal i think its called.  Either way its not the ECURVY because I already have that one.

If anyone can tell me what clothing specifically you have found to fit the NON EBODY CURVY body please let me know either stores inworld or specific links in mp.

Please note...  I'm looking for more specific information than 'just look on mp.'  

Thank you ahead of time for everyones help.  I really appreciate it.

I'd say that custom-fitted clothing for the regular Ebody is even less common than for the curvy one. You can try using older "standard size" clothing and adjust the body to fit though.

Edited by Theresa Tennyson

I did try the Ebody (non-curvy, cos, well I'm not a bit curvy) and it's fairly close to the classic shape so it fits standard sizes pretty well. So if you look for the older mesh clothes that come in standard/classic sizes you should find plenty; I had best success with Medium sizes but then, I'm pretty chunky (I just don't look it because I'm very tall). If you're shorter and slimmer than me, Small or XS may work better for you.

It's also worth trying the fitmesh in other sizes; Slink (not hourglass), Belleza Venus and Legacy in particular will often fit other slimmer mesh bodies such as Ebody just as well, (though the Maitreya ones don't, as the body centre on Maitreya is somewhat offset a bit further back than other bodies). You may still have to hide certain parts with the alpha hud but that's usually the case anyway.

So don't let it put you off if Ebody isn't specifically listed as a supported body; try all the demos and you may well find that other sizes work too.

20 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

I did try the Ebody (non-curvy, cos, well I'm not a bit curvy) and it's fairly close to the classic shape so it fits standard sizes pretty well. So if you look for the older mesh clothes that come in standard/classic sizes you should find plenty; I had best success with Medium sizes but then, I'm pretty chunky (I just don't look it because I'm very tall). If you're shorter and slimmer than me, Small or XS may work better for you.

It's also worth trying the fitmesh in other sizes; Slink (not hourglass), Belleza Venus and Legacy in particular will often fit other slimmer mesh bodies such as Ebody just as well, (though the Maitreya ones don't, as the body centre on Maitreya is somewhat offset a bit further back than other bodies). You may still have to hide certain parts with the alpha hud but that's usually the case anyway.

So don't let it put you off if Ebody isn't specifically listed as a supported body; try all the demos and you may well find that other sizes work too.

Thank you Matty...  I'm still keeping the ecurvy and all the items I found for it.  I still think its a really nice body.  Really wish there was more clothing for it available as gifts.  And I still think its worth making a video about since i did in fact get a little wardrobe going on. 

Guess the main thing is I just was not overly happy with the choices.  I did go and get the ebody 'natural' i think its called...  And at the very least I have found some variety of skirts fitting it.  I'm still working on the tops.  I'm working on more pics now for flicker.  And I do think the process is interesting to see what you can get!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.