Where all the Furry folks at? ( Nekos too )

Zephyr Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lately I've made a few topics here and on the SL Reddit asking questions about Furry Avis and the like and now I am just making this topic to hopefully make a few fluffy friends and maybe get a few pointers in the right direction.  So if you fit the following send me a msg inworld 

1. Not any kind of Phobic ( While I have on a different topic feverishly defending the right for anyone to say whatever I am not willing to surround myself with Hate that being said Homophones and Transphones as well as racists please steer clear. Kay. Kay. ) 

2. Not trying to get in my pants ( I have a Daddy who is not inworld and I talk to him daily I'm not neglected ) 

3. refer to 1 and 2. 

4. Be open minded and actually take time to get to know me. SL and places like it are not games the actions here do effect people in RL there is a human behind the pixels. 

Thanks in advance 

Yune 

Pronouns  they/ Them / Theirs. 

The majority are probably at any of the more popular known clubs and various hangouts, adult and non adult. But really any of the common popular places in the "destinations" tab usually have some kind of furry presence.

I usually sit around in NCI Kuula to help out nubs with computer problems but theres me and a few other random furries who hang around there to avoid more adult atmospheres. Good place to go to either help newbies looking to get into the SL furry scene or direct them towards there from other places.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

bleats

I'm: not interested in anyones pants, I do flirt a lot - but I mean nothing by it.

I'm a deer, I hang out in a lot of seedy places because that's how I meet the best people to chat with.

I'm called either Diamond or just Dia. :3 I'd be happy to be your friend as long as you don't mind talking about anime, life stuff and getting deep sometimes.  I make a great therapist!

Edit: would give me a reason to log in more often.

Edited by Lavaliere

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.