Imagine going on a date with this guy....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I make it a point not to go out with men smaller and prettier than I am. 😜 There are times, though, some of these guys in the ads just make me want to contact the seller to find out if they're available. Yesterday at Access event I came across a vendor with this guy with wild red hair and who looked like Carrot Top (comedian). I'm not into redheaded men but damn he looked so good in the ad that I just stood there perv cramming while my imagination ran wild. 😋 

• Haha 1

Does he type out words or is he all text speak? Does he hang out at boring music clubs (I have my definition of what that is)? Can he seductively mind eff you? If the answers are: Full words, no, and yes, then my answer is yes (and kind of who cares what he looks like?). (Extra points for putting in extra U's into words...it's a weakness of mine...and yes, Canadian counts.) ETA: And extra extra points if he laughs at my jokes, even the weird dark ones, and if he makes me laugh and then in the next breath has me demurely looking down at the floor with the crack of a wh.... oh. What? I seemed to have wandered off into my own little world here...

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Does he type out words or is he all text speak? Does he hang out at boring music clubs (I have my definition of what that is)? Can he seductively mind eff you? If the answers are: Full words, no, and yes, then my answer is yes (and kind of who cares what he looks like?). (Extra points for putting in extra U's into words...it's a weakness of mine...and yes, Canadian counts.) ETA: And extra extra points if he laughs at my jokes, even the weird dark ones, and if he makes me laugh and then in the next breath has me demurely looking down at the floor with the crack of a wh.... oh. What? I seemed to have wandered off into my own little world here...

According to my 17 1/2 year old daughter "He looks like a F***boi... We have them in my school, more concerned with their looks than having any brains. I'll take a nred anyday over him."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.