Linden homes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Why is it the only choices I have for Linden homes as  prem member are trailers and crappy ass old style homes? How do these people get the house boats and Puffin Head homes and around there?   Nicely decorated homes and landscaping.. My prem options are like the hood.  

that's because at the moment that's all that was available when you refreshed the page.  The demand is greater than the supply at the moment for most of the Belli continent.  

There's an actual part of the forums under land where you can ask more questions & likely to get more responses than over here in general.  

There are several releases per week but I don't keep up with them at the moment because I'm not premium, but if you follow that link you can find lots of threads to help... 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/357-linden-homes/

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko

1 hour ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Why is it the only choices I have for Linden homes as  prem member are trailers and crappy ass old style homes? How do these people get the house boats and Puffin Head homes and around there?   Nicely decorated homes and landscaping.. My prem options are like the hood.  

you didn't read any of the informative topics in the dedicated Linden Home section?
It's so extensive that i hardly can think about any question that;s not answered there about this subject.

I'm quite happy in my crappy old home. I don't look at the outside, the sim is almost deserted, and I have it just as I want it inside. When I passed through Belli a couple of times it was busy and laggy. I don't like small rooms so the three story open plan of the old style homes suits me just fine. A few more prims and I could even have a kitchen!

😊

• Like 3

If you want a houseboat or traditional get yourself Autorefresh for Chrome or Firefox set it to a 2:00 min+ auto refresh so you don't reach the 10 refreshes per 10 minutes limit using the keyword "houseboat" or "traditional" if you use "Bellisseria" you will be alerted to those home types plus caravans. There are releases most days plus a new theme to be previewed/coming soon which may free up older Bellisseria home types

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I'm quite happy in my crappy old home. I don't look at the outside, the sim is almost deserted, and I have it just as I want it inside. When I passed through Belli a couple of times it was busy and laggy. I don't like small rooms so the three story open plan of the old style homes suits me just fine. A few more prims and I could even have a kitchen!

😊

Well, I have my own sim but will be letting it go after the first of the year. I am just not on sl enough to merit it anymore.  I really was just curious.   ; )  It seems it was set up a bit better for community sense than the old ones,  I think I had one of the elves forest theme..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you want a houseboat or traditional get yourself Autorefresh for Chrome or Firefox set it to a 2:00 min+ auto refresh so you don't reach the 10 refreshes per 10 minutes limit using the keyword "houseboat" or "traditional" if you use "Bellisseria" you will be alerted to those home types plus caravans. There are releases most days plus a new theme to be previewed/coming soon which may free up older Bellisseria home types

hm, not sure I want it that bad. seems like a lot of work.  ; )

14 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Everyone and their cat currently wants a Belli home. You could call it a hype. When I looked once, not even the trailers where available.

only a few of the styles were available for me.. If any looked like my rl rv I might have got one.. but.. these are just tt and no place to park my truck.

14 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

that's because at the moment that's all that was available when you refreshed the page.  The demand is greater than the supply at the moment for most of the Belli continent.  

There's an actual part of the forums under land where you can ask more questions & likely to get more responses than over here in general.  

There are several releases per week but I don't keep up with them at the moment because I'm not premium, but if you follow that link you can find lots of threads to help... 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/357-linden-homes/

Mainly I was ranting. but thanks for being a nice helper.

14 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you didn't read any of the informative topics in the dedicated Linden Home section?
It's so extensive that i hardly can think about any question that;s not answered there about this subject.

no, I did not. I was ranting but thanks for being so nice and helpful.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.